Hello??!

Options
Vixxie75
Vixxie75 Posts: 51 Member
Just wondering where everyone is?! Sorry I've not been around. It was a busy weekend!

All is well this end. Sticking to my diet and even increased my exercises!

Hope every one is ok x

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I'm here... I'm currently in self-diagnosis/confusion mode. I'm trying to dig to the root of many of my issues, and it kind of eclipses all else...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/KnitOrMiss/view/compulsive-behaviors-and-general-addictions-the-chaos-766405

Just a glimpse into my own personal brand of crazy at the moment.

Mostly here a lot of us do get quiet on weekends. For me, it's just terrible trying to access groups on the app! And my wifi access is intermittent at best.

Congrats on sticking to your plan. That reminds me that I need to go back and log on Saturday. I know what I ate, I just didn't end up logging, because logging annoys me...lol.

Mostly surviving here, just really irritated at not being able to move past a certain point.

Hugs, C
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I both love and dread weekends. I love them for all the free time and not having to be at work. I hate them as the groups I follow do kind of shut down. Glad you had a great weekend and stuck to your plan. I noticed you are getting in plenty of exercise too! You are doing great! Keep it up and maybe next weekend we can all sync up for a quick batch of posting!