My goal

Options
Good morning everyone, here is 6:30 am ready to share my current status:
* High: 1.60 cm = 5,25 foot
* Weight: 73.5 kgs = 162 lbs
* Bodyfat 36.2%
* BMI: 28.8

My goal is to loose 12 kgs by bringing my bodyfat until at 25% or less.

Workout: 45 min in the crosstrainer, it's around 450 calories burning.

During this time I plan not having Coca-cola and chocolate.

Since I don't have much time to cook, my meals are based in what the Cafeteria at work has. I have to say they have pretty good options for healthy food. I will take pictures and you let me know if is ok.

Consider that here in Germany the main food is lunch, so for dinner is always something light.

Looking forward to see your goals!

Good luck!!

Replies

• RisaObLaDi
    RisaObLaDi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I am 5'4" (1.6m) and weigh 168 lb (76.4 kg).

I know from experience that when I set my goals as specific numbers, I tend to get sad and discouraged if I'm not seeing fast progress. So, I'll be setting my goals as things that are in my control. I plan to do Insanity 5x per week, 30 min HIIT session on elliptical once a week, and one rest day. I will eat primarily clean, whole foods, and will minimize (but not eliminate) dessert and alcohol. I tend to fall into the trap of eating junk at work, so I will be careful to plan my food ahead of time. In doing all this, I hope to lose some weight (and fit into the majority of my pants, which are 8s), but my primary goal is to stick with making healthy choices.

Today for dinner I'll be having salmon, broccoli, and rice pilaf. Evening snack will be cottage cheese (I work till 1am). Earlier snack will be carrot and bell pepper sticks with a little ranch dressing. And of course, lots of water!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting each other in our journey to better health!
  • viktorija32
    viktorija32 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My height 157
    Weight 73.3
    Goal to loose 13kg
    Its difficult for me to plan my meals as I get something quickly from the shop during my lunch break. For breakfast I normally have porridge or plain yoghurt with a teaspoon of honey (delicious). Lunch normally at work and dinner at home. Tonight I am going to have 1 fillet of mackerel with 2 tomatoes and 2 rice cakes. For lunch I had ham hock, egg and potato salad, below 300 calories but I do need to watch how many coffees and teas I drink.
  • nataliamelgardellien
    Options
    Hi all!! Thanks for sharing your expectation and goals and some tips for motivation!!
  • OhNoABee
    OhNoABee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello!

100 day weight loss goal: 25 pounds
    (Just under 2 pounds a week. Trying to be more realistic than I have been in previous challenges.)

My general goal is to focus on moving more. Specifically: Getting those 10,000 steps in every day. Completing all 30 days of Age of Pandora (a post-apocalyptic themed workout program) and then moving on to another 30 day program. Getting on the elliptical 3 times a week.

As far as food goes, am I not currently logging, but will eventually incorporate that as well. For now, I am substituting tea and water for sugary drinks and alcohol, avoiding fast food, and cooking at home with as many whole foods as I can manage. (Soups and roasted veggies galore!)