need serious help!

Options
Ulrike958
Ulrike958 Posts: 40 Member
I think I'm really needing a boost for the losing weight thing...somehow I've gotten off track...can't find the impetus to get back on

Replies

• ModaVita
    ModaVita Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I agree it's much harder to climb onto the wagon than to stay on. Posting here is a great start.

Do you know how you got off track? What was it that wasn't working for you? Maybe you can take a step back, analyze what's been working and not working, and then regroup to begin again. Sometimes taking the emotion out of it is the easiest way to proceed.

And remember - you're still in the game, as long as you don't quit! Keep logging your food and posting here. You'll find your mojo again.
  • Stef1959
    Stef1959 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ulrike, I love what you said in another post awhile back about asking yourself WHY you are eating, especially before snacking. I thought that was a great idea and have tried to incorporate that thought into my snacking process. From your photo, it looks like you might be on the road a lot, so I'm sure that makes it extra hard to stay on track. Is there something simple and filling you like that you could eat every day to keep you full? I know for me personally, omelettes are my saving grace. I eat them almost daily - usually in the evening.
  • Ulrike958
    Ulrike958 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm that is a good thought...something filling yet holding...thanks stef...

• memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My go to food is oatmeal with chia seeds, blueberries and cinnamon...I eat that for any meal. It's really nice at the end of a long day watching the kiddos. I also love an apple with some peanut butter. My biggest issue lately has been stress and lack of sleep..makes me want to grab something quick and I always reach for something sweet. Been really working to think before eating lately. And taking the dog out for a quick walk before I eat sometimes helps me rethink my choices.