Goal for the Group

Options
BabyUnicorn3
BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
Help each other out, encourage and let go of worries stresses and everyday life. You are you, and yourself is your healer and energy giver.

Our goal: at least 10-15 minutes a day (or every other day at least) of yoga/meditation - more is always better, but the minimum is 10.

A great Zen saying:

w94twx81j3zz.jpg

Replies

• BabyUnicorn3
    Options
    I want to start journaling again - The reflection I have on the day and the realizations I have from it are very good for me. Because this last month I have been kind of down, I feel like I need to start amping up ways to better myself again and reading more books. I'm currently reading The Untethered Soul - Great book. It talks about calming the mind and freeing who are you really are inside, along with finding who you really are inside verses the mask we put on day-to-day that isn't truly ourselves and it makes us conflict our own self, giving ourselves and inner (true) identity and shielding that one with an outer (false mask) identity.

Along with yoga - I want to reflect in my journal everyday Good and Bad, even if it is just one sentence saying - great day. But I prefer to write why and how. my feelings and so on. <3

Sunday - I will set a time aside in the morning for practice.
    Monday - Friday, will have to be in the morning for yoga and at least 5 minutes of meditation
    Saturday - again in the morning - due a mindful walk in nature
  • BabyUnicorn3
    Options
    I found a great Quote for my Goals this week:

“The unexamined life is not worth living.”
    ― Socrates

So I'm going to examine my life and write it down, and reflect in meditation and do something with it! <3
  • BabyUnicorn3
    Options
    SO I didn't post yesterday, I didn't do yoga, but I did some meditation and I started reading the untethered Soul By Michael Singer. Such a good book. Just one day of listening to it and I feel better. More relaxed, and ready to take on life. <3 Today I will do Yoga for sure!
  • BabyUnicorn3
    Options
    Goodness! Where did this week go? Full time job and midterms :neutral: What a busy week for me, and a final next week. I have not done much yoga since monday! But today I shall go again! I'm doing a plank Challenge this month... we are suppose to be able to hold it for about 5 mintues when this is over... what a long time! Wish me luck! It's on facebook, so if anyone wants to try I'll post a link to it on here. Best of Luck!
  • BabyUnicorn3
    Options
    Meditated for 30 minutes on Wednesday - felt really good. <3
  • BabyUnicorn3
    Options
    Did a guided meditation for 12 minutes last week. I need to practice a little bit more, so I can feel good all the time. <3