what's your motivation?

Options
jafy1990
jafy1990 Posts: 128 Member
what are some things that motivate you. I know I can be like well I have other things to do I will do my workout later, then later I am like well im tired I don't want to

Replies

• musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My motivation is that I want to lose 15 lbs by January 2016! :)

I go horseback riding twice a week and i also do gymnastics for 1 hour and then I have cheerleading for 1 hour once a week.

I love Autumn's workout videos.

I am starting back on the 21 day fix on Monday! :)

I have already done 1 round but I really want to this round stick with the eating plan strictly and also do the workout videos for all 21 days.

Yesterday I did Lower fix and that was really hard and I was sweating and shaking a lot! :) I have also done the Total Body Cardio this week which was really hard but i did it and i have also this wee done the upper fix which was also really hard but every time i do Autumn's workout videos I always feel so much better afterwards and I love Autumn's personality and I love how she helps me finish each video and that she always knows what you are feeling during each video! :)
  • marixa11
    marixa11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My mo is my kids. I need energy to keep up with them. Staying active ❤
  • tropics02
    tropics02 Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    My motivation is to not get old and saggy. I want to be in the best shape of my life at 50.

I feel motivated to do these workouts because I know they are short and I can get on with my work quickly.
  • Melgibbs
    Melgibbs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My motivation is seeing the number on the scale go down. There is just something powerful about knowing that I have already lost 20 pounds and if I give up now I'll never get to feel what it would be like to get past my "lowest" weight as an adult.