Gator & Pinks daily check in Feel free to Join Us !!!

:) Morning Gator I figured we should have a title for our daily check in's LOL
Goals for today again
1. Exercise when I get home from work.
2. Increase my water intake by 8 oz
3. Put back all the furniture and stuff

I'll let you know how I do.

Replies

• alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 806 Member
    Oh, put mine in the wrong place today, will know better tomorrow.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,406 Member
    Morning Gator!! :smiley:
    So I already got on the treadmill today. I have a long shift at work today so when I get home I will.
    1.Do another form of exercise either the treadmill or aerobics tape.

I did not get the furniture moved all back but will get it done monday morning. My daughter bopped in for a visit and I was checking out her 2nd degree burn and doing that mom lie detector thing i do to make sure she was telling me the whole truth how it happened. :wink:
  • alligatorob
    Hey Pink, your exercising looks good!

We spent the day repairing a rental house, what a PIA.

I had a good food day, but I don't seem to be losing much weight, I am down from last week but I had a gain the week before that so I am only down 1 lb net in the last 2 weeks. I was on blood pressure medicine and didn't like the side effects so I stopped taking it a couple of weeks back. Then went to the dr a week ago and my BP was ok, so she says I don't need it anymore. I think the BP medicine was a diuretic, and I gained about 4 lbs right after going off of it. So I am trying to convince myself that I really am losing more weight than it seems, but its hard.

I head off to Atlanta in the morning for a couple of days, its always harder to diet when traveling and logging in can be harder, but I will try and stick to this.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Goals for today:
    1. Attempt to cut back on the candy.
    2. Exercise even though it's raining. :s
    3. Try and stay positive today.
    4. Skip the ice tea today.
  • alligatorob
    Well I did not eat as well today as usual, but I was marginally below the MFP calorie goal, which is not bad for a travel day. Tomorrow will be even more challenging, out to both lunch and dinner at fancy places for a business dinner. My goal is to stick to my goals!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    You can do it Gator!!!! :smiley:
    I got up this morning and got on the treadmill and didn't touch the candy! Now yesterday I ate a lot of candy I'm working on it. I also had the ice tea but I worked with the coworker who sleeps in a chair and it's getting to me. The chair was brought in special cause she is obese and she can't stand we work in customer service and she now naps in it. So after dealing with her snoring I got home and reached for iced tea and candy. But it was way too much caffeine I didn't sleep well. So today I'm going to try again and not reach for it. LOL Stayed in my calories though. LOL
  • alligatorob
    Finished early in Atlanta and got home tonight. I managed to eat light at the business lunch and got out of the business dinner so I had a good low cal day!

Good luck staying away from that Candy Pink, I can't eat any candy, none. If I start there is no stopping. Wish I could get away with sleeping at work!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Did well and only consumed half the candy I ate the day before. :) I'm cutting back but I had a tea so here I am and I already did an hour on the treadmill. I really need to cut the caffeine it makes me jittery.
    So today's goals
    No candy
    No tea
    do more exercise
    go back to bed til a decent hour.
  • alligatorob
    It was a good day, I am back at home and eating well!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Already got the treadmill done really need to get the aerobics back in play so I will try to do that later today.
    Did well didn't grab any candy yet and no tea yesterday. WooHoo!! Hoping today is the day the candy will be over with.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Ok I did a wipe out need to start fresh tomorrow but I am cutting back every single day.
    So tomorrow's goals:
    Go heavy duty on the exercise.
    Turn off the phone don't want to get the call in for work. I never can say no.
    Run the stuff over to my parents they need.
    Buy some warm beverages don't know what But I'm freezing.
    make a casserole for my husband so there are leftovers if my daughter drops in. :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Morning Gator!!!
    Ok I have the exercise right away back on track.
    I just have to make the evening exercise just as routine.
    As my house has no heat til tues I am hoping someone at work wants me to pull an extra shift. LOL We shall see what happens. If not I will buy those hot beverages. :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Doing well on the exercise.
    Actually went a day without tea.
    Still not there on the candy almost.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    well tomorrow is the day I will not have any candy cause unless my husband buys it there is none in the house. LOL Lord help my coworker when I go into work tomorrow night. So the plan is to do extra exercise and go cold turkey. Have a great day Gator!!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    well I went cold turkey on the candy and I'm guessing I was acting a wee bit off the wall cause when I got home and put away the yogurt I bought my hubby had left me a note that he bought candy. I asked him why and he says that I don't eat that much but when I don't eat candy I'm way too much to deal with. I think him listening to the treadmill drives him crazy. Well I'm still going to try and stay away from the candy now it'll be harder now that it's back. :# I'm hoping for a nice day so I can meet some friends to walk the park tomorrow. Have a great day!!