healthy fast foods?

Options
Stef1959
Stef1959 Posts: 29 Member
I often find myself away from home and hungry. Yesterday I was traveling and didn't want to stop for a sit down meal. The only fast food I could think of was panda express, where I was able to get the vegetables for my side, and I chose a non breaded entree (mushroom chicken). I eat so many salads at home before supper that I really am not interested in any fast food salads.... And I'm trying to stay away from big portions of bread (eg..buns).any ideas are appreciated!

Replies

• ModaVita
    ModaVita Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like Wendy's chili. It's delicious, healthy and satisfying - without a bunch of calories or simple carbs.
  • Stef1959
    Options
    Thanks - I will give it a try next time. As much fast food as I have eaten over the years, I have never eaten at Wendy's except for their oatmeal which is very good also.
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    If I have to get something and I'm not in the mood for salad, at chick Fil a I will get grilled chicken nuggets and a fruit bowl
  • Stef1959
    Options
    Hi memere- That's a good idea also. I knew you could get grilled chicken on the salad, but they serve the meat ice cold and I don't really care for it. I didn't even realize there was an option to get the nuggets grilled. Thanks!