Progress

Options
2»

Replies

• FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yes, fight off the cold! My day of rest helped squash mine, thanks! And I promptly went out Wed and got multi -vitamins to start taking again, haha.
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Okay when this challenge started on September 27th I was 140.1. Sunday I was 138.1 So I dropped exactly two pounds in one week! I'll see how I do this next Sunday!
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    When I started I was 168.... now I'm 166 :D
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I called out of work sick today :( spent the day drinking tea and *finally* finishing the assembly of my kitchen table. No actual exercise today, though, as I try to kick this potential illness out before it takes hold for real. Honestly, I 100% forgot about this challenge today. Gonna keep coming into the forum so it sinks in and becomes routine!!

Great job to you guys! Pushing yourself to workout after work can be such a chore...but like so many other chores you almost always feel better after. And just think of the long term benefits! Great job!!
    I hope you feel better!!!! I have been drinking tea all week just because everyone has been sick.
    missm2 wrote: »

I am so proud of you!!!!!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Okay when this challenge started on September 27th I was 140.1. Sunday I was 138.1 So I dropped exactly two pounds in one week! I'll see how I do this next Sunday!

That is Awesome!!!!
  • dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thursday walked 2 miles. Friday, saturday and today walked 3 miles. I'm doing my a.m. gym 4-5 days a week (30 min cardio & 30 min weights) and adding evening walks or up/down stairs for my 2nd workout. getting more of a routine now
  • succeedin2
    Options
    dljones67 wrote: »
    Thursday walked 2 miles. Friday, saturday and today walked 3 miles. I'm doing my a.m. gym 4-5 days a week (30 min cardio & 30 min weights) and adding evening walks or up/down stairs for my 2nd workout. getting more of a routine now
    dljones67 wrote: »

Awesome job you really did a great job getting those miles in! Your schedule is very much similar to mine I am so proud of you!!!!!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »

Sexy, Sexy!!!!!
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    As of today I've lost 20lbs! So proud of reaching my first goal weight. Time to keep truckin
  • succeedin2
    Options
    As of today I've lost 20lbs! So proud of reaching my first goal weight. Time to keep truckin

That is an awesome accomplishment!!!!!