ROCKtober

Options
13»

Replies

• Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! I think my final weigh in will be tomorrow, with only 2 lbs lost this month!
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm with Jill doing final weigh-in on Saturday. I haven't really been logging this week and was at a conference for several days so I want to give myself a couple days to get back to equilibrium.

Marla Jean, you're doing amazing logging all those minutes! Hope you feel like it's paying off. That's awesome that you're setting goals and crushing them. Keep pushing yourself. You've shown you can do so much more than what you initially ask. Don't forget to post your end of month tally in the next couple days.

Jill, don't get discouraged that you maintained this month! That was pretty much me last month (lucky if I'm down a couple for this month). You have a plan and you'll lose next month. You look great in the dress and you will be gorgeous on your big day. You've still got a couple months, right? You've got this!

Jools, as trim as you are, I'd say 2lb loss is pretty awesome (~0.5 lb/week)! You already look pretty darn skinny to me. Are you taking measurements to see where you may be losing inches even if you're not losing pounds? I know you've said 160 is threshold for healthy weight for you, but looking at those pictures, seems like a lot of that could be muscle (i.e., you could be "overweight" according to standard BMI algorithm, but still have low-normal body fat composition so you are actually healthy where you are). But you have to get to where you feel comfortable. 2lb loss is better than a 2 lb gain. You look amazing! Have fun if you're still doing dress shopping tomorrow.
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    sw 161
    w4: 159
    Thanks for the support! yeah I'm in a healthy weight range, but still 12 lbs until my goal weight, so not too bad!

well done everyone this month!
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options

SW (Oct 1): 156.8 (probably inflated from a big dinner out the night before)
    W1 (Oct 8): 154.8
    W2 (Oct 15): 154.8
    W3 (Oct 22): 153.0
    W4: (Oct 31): 153.2

Total loss: 3.6

Sorry for the late check in. I'm pretty happy with my progress this month, even though I didn't get anywhere with my strength training.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I met and surpassed my goal of 1900 minutes! I think I went over by about 50 something minutes :mrgreen:

WAY TO GO LADIES!!!
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    brisingr86 wrote: »
    SW (Oct 1): 156.8 (probably inflated from a big dinner out the night before)
    W1 (Oct 8): 154.8
    W2 (Oct 15): 154.8
    W3 (Oct 22): 153.0
    W4: (Oct 31): 153.2

Total loss: 3.6

Sorry for the late check in. I'm pretty happy with my progress this month, even though I didn't get anywhere with my strength training.

Awesome! That's a great loss :) Good job!
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I met and surpassed my goal of 1900 minutes! I think I went over by about 50 something minutes :mrgreen:

WAY TO GO LADIES!!!

Hardcore!