Week 4 Check-In: Week of September 28, 2015

Options
CatAlii
CatAlii Posts: 87 Member
Week 4 Check-In: Week of September 28, 2015
Welcome to 4 months, 20 lbs, a group of people supporting and encouraging each other in our journey to better health 5 lbs at a time until the new year. The idea behind this group is, by setting smaller more attainable goals, we will be more likely to succeed at our long term goals. We started this 4 month cycle last week on September 1, 2015 but feel free to jump in any time!

I will post a check-in thread every Monday (or the night before) but if you prefer to check-in on another day please do that. You can also check-in with whatever data you have from your most recent weigh-in or you can wait until your weigh-in day.

By checking in each week, we can assess which goals and resolutions are working, which aren’t, and improve them for the next week. Thank you so much for being a part of this group. Here's to reaching our 2015 goals! Have a wonderful week. :smiley:

To get started, please copy and paste the four items below in your post:
Weight loss goal for September:
Net weight loss from September 1st:
Favorite motivators:
Resolutions for this week:

Replies

• CatAlii
    CatAlii Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Weight loss goal for September: 5 lbs
    Net weight loss from September 1st: -4 lbs
    Favorite motivators: Losing weight, more energy, sharing in others' success.
    Resolutions for this week: Track daily, track daily, track daily!

It's still too hot here to do anything outside. Argh!

We're almost done with our first month, not sure if I'll be down 5 lbs but 4 is close enough for me and I will be overjoyed. I plan to weigh in again on Oct. 1st.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    sorry i haven't checked in, i haven't been in a good place. I am back and ready to start October much stronger than ever.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you haven't been up to par. :( Glad to see your back!!! :)