Trying to create NROLW Workouts in Jefit and it's driving me crazy!

Options
I got the Jefit app because it was recommended as the best for creating and logging weight workouts. But I'm trying to program in the NROLW workouts and it's driving me crazy! I think I might not understand it (it is not intuitive!) and be doing it wrong but it seems like I have to create every single workout I plan to do from scratch and add the exercises in this very painful process each time. I'm not understanding why I can't duplicate a workout (say Stage 1A) and then customize the # of reps and sets for each workout day. This is very very frustrating. I suppose if I just enter it in the night before each workout rather than trying to do it all at once, then it's not the worst thing. But honestly, I'm tempted to just go back to typing it into the "notes" on my iphone.

Any suggestions? Or ideas for other apps to try? Thx!

Replies

• DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Does sound like a nuisance. I used a pen and notebook. I've never actually used an app so not much help in that. I did struggle on occasion with the names as bodybuilding.com has some listed under different names for the lifts but other than that, I have mostly kept to notebook and later excel on computer (though I'm behind on my excel and need to create new ones).
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I never found a convenient app, so I use Google sheets (basically like excel in a browser). That way, I can log from phone, tablet, or pc.
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have that app and it is the best thing since sliced bread... if you pull it up on the computer you can create your work outs alot easier or use someone's workout they already have planned out. Also if you do basically the same type of thing but different reps they have a section where they show resent workouts or most popular ones... not sure which it says but love that app!