Forgive me for bragging, but...

Options
...this is the best thing that has ever happened to my mom's spaghetti sauce recipe. Don't tell her I said that, of course.

Chicken breasts, pounded flat, seasoned with salt and pepper, rolled up around cream cheese and that ground meat marinara sauce. Pyrex baking dish drizzled in olive oil. Chicken rolls nestled in there, drizzled in more olive oil. Baked in a 300 degree convection oven for about an hour (to 165F internal temp.)

OMG, delicious. I'll post a carb count later.sa4m46z68io1.jpg

Replies

• DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Holy moly. Can I come over for dinner?
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Yummy! I'd have to add some bacon as a variation...

• mlinton_mesapark
    mlinton_mesapark Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, crumbled bacon on top would take this to the next level @DittoDan!

Come on over @Mami1976D!

Curious to know how you fine folks have "remixed" your recipes from life before LCHF.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Oh yeah, crumbled bacon on top would take this to the next level @DittoDan!

Come on over @Mami1976D!

Curious to know how you fine folks have "remixed" your recipes from life before LCHF.

I have found that there are low carb recipes or tweaks for just about everything!
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Forgive me for drooling, but...
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Delicious much?!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Yummmmy! :smiley:
  • mlinton_mesapark
    mlinton_mesapark Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Carbs generously counted as 8 per serving (one roll). So yummy. Everyone liked it except my 4-year-old, who didn't like the way it looked, so didn't honestly try it. She had plain chicken cut off one of the rolls.

Thanks for encouraging me! Improvising in the kitchen feels a little risky, but is so fun, especially when the results are tasty.
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Looks amazing! Before LCHF I was doing paleo, so all I did was to cut out fruit and starchy veggies, and add dairy back in. I love experimenting with my food, and I love different world cuisines, so I always just looked for unusual recipes to make.
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious! This will definitely on my list of recipes to try!