Week 4 "Ascend"/ weigh-in

Options
mistij68
mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
Hello everyone, Congratulations on finishing the toughest week of the cycle, Transformation. Now this week "Ascend" is exactly what it says, climbing up out of the pit. Last week was tough so from here on out you can do anything. This week requires physical and mental toughness, which you should already have but if not you will gain it this week. :smile: This week is more of a combination of week 3 and week 2. Some days will only be mostly liquid such as smoothies and shakes and soups, just remember they are still only 200 calories or less. But other days you will have your lasagna, or your chicken , fish or turkey and this week you get to have either 2 slices of pizza or a cheeseburger or hamburger. So enjoy and savor this week, but don't over do it. Now this week you should also have the strength to really push it with the exercises. Make sure you exercise at least 5 times a week that includes mostly cardio.

Also it is weigh-in tomorrow. If you didn't lose a lot last week, this could be your week. Remember a loss is a loss. If you don't see it on the scale you should feel it and see it on your body and clothes. So don't get discouraged you are doing well. Just keep moving forward!. We are in this together. If you fall of the horse just get right back on, Nobody is perfect. We are all a Work in Progress!:smile: So good luck everyone and God bless!

Replies

• kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Ugh doing my weigh in this morning. I definitely could have done better with week 3. Whenever I restart the cycle I definitely want to do that week just to prove to myself that I can do it. This week I lost 1.6 pounds. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's great! 1.6lbs is a great number to lose. The average is between 1 to 2 lbs a week and it's a healthy weight loss that will Stay off for good. Keep up the good work! :smile: