Day 3 We are in it to Win it

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
We are in Day 3 now I am eating clean I did some strength training today what about you all?

Replies

• titi38
    titi38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for yhe strengh training. You go to the gym?
    Just back from vacations and this past three days have not been the best for calories, but I did run twice and walked a lot. Tmrw will start counting calories. . How was it for you guys?
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great start @succeed! @titi, welcome back from vacay! Hope it was a good one. Way to get exercise in while away.

I have a 40min personal training session later and plan to do a 3 mile walk, hopefully before, but if not, after.
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Check and check! Thanks for the 2 workout push from the Challenge, it's the primary reason I stayed and did the full 3 mile walk!!
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm doing some strength training and 40 minutes cardiovascular :D
  • succeedin2
    Options
    titi38 wrote: »
    Good for yhe strengh training. You go to the gym?
    Just back from vacations and this past three days have not been the best for calories, but I did run twice and walked a lot. Tmrw will start counting calories. . How was it for you guys?

You are doing well! Typically I go to a gym 7 mins away its 24 hours and like a few thousand members. I was thinking about running early tomorrow.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    I'm doing some strength training and 40 minutes cardiovascular :D

I'm so proud of you!!!! Great job
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Check and check! Thanks for the 2 workout push from the Challenge, it's the primary reason I stayed and did the full 3 mile walk!!

You are doing it!!!!! Next week I'm going to decide what Beach Body Workout to do but I think it will be T25 I'm super focused!