October Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• Briardlady
    Briardlady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've hit two of my three so far. Weight 199.0, entered Onederland! Yeah! Have added some veggies to every meal. Have not started resistance training yet with bands, anyone have a good resource for the basics?
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Get through this liquid diet as I prepare for surgery on 10-28. I set a goal of 50 lbs. by surgery date, but Im not sure I'll make it. 11.4 lbs to go.
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the party, I've been a little busy...sorry!
    1) Get back to yoga one time a week
    2) Try and hit my carb mac four out of seven days a week (I really struggle with this and it stalls my weight loss)
    3) Learn one new exercise every week (this one is going to carry over into next month too since I'm so late)
    Wahooooo...getting it!
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Damn, I love crushing goals!
    3.0 miles of nonstop running on my goal speed and incline. DONE!
    Still working on finding a lift program.
    3 pounds away from Onederland!

Been too busy to work on sub goals
  • Tawnykakers1
    Tawnykakers1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Where have I been! LOL Just saw this. So here it goes
    1. Try not to stress while waiting for my final insurance approval and surgery date(its been frustrating).
    2. Stay on track with exercise everyday.
    3. Keep my protein high and my carbs low.
    4. Play outside more!
    5. Again stop stressing about insurance! Errrrrrrrrrr!!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Joining...
    1. Subway a la carte (no chips & soda)
    2. Long walks at least once a week
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Update - is it really the 3rd week of October?!!
    October 1st SW 175
    October 31st GW 165

My weight is hovering at173 but can feel my body continuing to change. I've been incorporating more and more jogging into my power walks. Feeling really good and looking forward to my gym opening back up on the 29th. I guess Nov will be my the launch into my 'strength training'. I need to work on eliminating carbs again. How do those things creep back into my life?!!

• Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    October Goals
    SW: 212
    GW: 199

I will hit ONEDERLAND by Halloween!
    I will start exercising (again)
    I will increase my fluids and protein
    I will work towards jogging instead of just walking because I haven't ran in almost 10 years!

Update:
    SW 212
    GW 199
    CW 203 4 lbs to ONEDERLAND

I have been to the gym consistently for the past week and a half
    My fluids and protein are at optimum levels
    I've done some jogging
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Work!
    I'm hoping to hit 199 if I can quit sabotaging my diet. Old habits die hard.
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Continue with my liquid diet until the end of the day 10-27. Surgery 10-28. Still hoping to reach my 50 lb weight loss goal before surgery. 7 lbs away. Total weight loss so far, 43 lbs.
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    anbrdr wrote: »
    Fantastic Work!
    I'm hoping to hit 199 if I can quit sabotaging my diet. Old habits die hard.

I have tried desperately not to fall into old habits. When I start to feel as though I might emotionally eat, or have something I'm not supposed to- I drink whatever I have. It forces me to have to wait 30 minutes before I can eat anything. It's worked so far.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Update - October 29th - my 51st birthday
    October 1st SW 175
    October 31st GW 165

I was at a standstill with 173 lbs for nearly 3 weeks this month. I thought the scale would never move again. Then I had a 24hour stomach bug and dropped to 172, then 168 and this morning 166! Feeling better. Hope I can keep it off! Ending the month with 9lbs down is a success in my book. Time to start thinking about November goals!

Total weightloss - 124lbs 21 to go!!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Have lost 5 pounds in the last two weeks. Hoping the upward trend has ended. Yay for fitfams - it is so helpful to share. :heart:
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    RENAEJAE wrote: »
    Update - October 29th - my 51st birthday
    October 1st SW 175
    October 31st GW 165

I was at a standstill with 173 lbs for nearly 3 weeks this month. I thought the scale would never move again. Then I had a 24hour stomach bug and dropped to 172, then 168 and this morning 166! Feeling better. Hope I can keep it off! Ending the month with 9lbs down is a success in my book. Time to start thinking about November goals!

Total weightloss - 124lbs 21 to go!!

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry you weren't feeling well - but I know how frustrating that dang scale not moving can be....so YAY? LOL! Enjoy your birthday weekend!!!