October Miles tracking

Options

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    My goal for October will be 160 miles (as per fit bit). I hit 147 in September so it seems fairly reasonable.

Time to get moving!
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I had been doing my goal as per miles walked or ran that I tracked in MapMyFitness, but I really like the FitBit idea... I'll do that this month instead. I've been in lots of challenges with friends on FitBit so this would be a backup motivation!

I'll aim for 150 and see where I land.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Hurt my back so I haven't been able to move much. Not sure if my goal is realistic but I am not going to change it. Things are feeling better so hopefully I am on the mend and will be able to at least start walking more. There is plenty of time to catch up once my back is 100%.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Still laid up but still tracking. May have to reserve my 160 for my November goal.
  • rebeccatherine
    Options
    Looks like I'm a few miles shy of half my goal at the halfway point of the month. Better kick it up a bit for the rest of the month!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    My back is feeling better which is great. There is pretty much no way I can do 105 miles in the last 10 days while still recovering from injury so I definitely will be short this month. Maybe next month :smile:
  • rebeccatherine
    Options
    Been house/cat-sitting for the past week and a half, and haven't been getting out much (especially with it being so dark in the evenings). Not going to make my goal. Perhaps next month!
  • rebeccatherine
    Options
    Only made it to just shy of 120 miles. Next month I'm aiming for 150, and I'm going to make it happen.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Awesome. I will post a spreadsheet tonight if you are interested in tracking.. maybe a few more from the group will join.