Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Oct 6 - green - yes, gym -no
    6/25 and 0/15
    Streak 6

I got selected for the jury on the last case of this session, so I have to go back tomorrow. The defense attorney is annoying...and desperately needs a haircut. And I can't read the paper or watch the news.
    On the plus side, I suppose sitting in the jury box is resting.
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    October Goal 27 green days: 6
    Streak? 6
    Exercise today? Yes
    Exercise days this month so far: 5
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Another chevy day.
    4/21

@jenthibert did you find your next challenge yet? I think you should try an ultramarathon! I'm serious!! You and the bullet proof feet (which made me laugh and I'm totally jealous of too, btw) can do it!

@Laughter_Girl is this your big race weekend coming up?

@MelissaPhippsFeagins oh my.... jury duty has been dragging on for you! Plus all the itus's :( Poor thing!!!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Nope
    Streak: 1/10
    Goal: 5/25
    Exercise: 30 minute run today, and it wasn't easy. I was dragging. My legs felt quite tight. I'm going to try my best to spend at least 30 minutes on stretching tomorrow. I need it.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins I sure hope you feel better. Sorry about the jury duty.
    @jenthibert You're unstoppable!
    @bbinoa My big race is the weekend after next. I'm slowly getting mentally ready for it. Actually, I'm just ready for it to be over so I can eat at my favorite Mexican joint. :) Food is always a motivator for me. Ha!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    October Goal 27 green days: 7
    Streak? 7
    Exercise today? Yes
    Exercise days this month so far: 6

Easy 3 mile walk around the neighborhood with the hubby. Beautiful evening and I know that winter is coming so I wanted to soak it up!

@Bbinoa, I haven't set my next goal yet. Trying to talk some friends into a snowshoe adventure this winter. We're dubbing it "Boob Camp" as a tribute to our former 3Day Breast Cancer walks, lol. I think I'm going to hit the trails and try some trail running.

@Laughter_Girl, my motivation was the guilt free meal! It was fabulous! I wanted dessert too, but nothing sounded better than a glass of wine and bed.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Green: Yes - Chevy style. Also, I was green yesterday. I copied and pasted and forgot to change the Nope to Yes. Ha!
    Streak: 2/10
    Goal: 6/25
    Exercise: None today. I'm not feeling 100%. I'm fighting off a bug that's trying to get me down. Not going to happen. :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    10/7 green - yes, gym -no
    7/25 and 0/15
    Streak: 7

Jury duty is over. (picture me happy dancing here). I knew it was six weeks, but this has been a long six weeks. Can I just say, nothing good happens after midnight? we probably sent a guy to jail for the rest of his life. But he shouldn't shot someone with 20ga turkey shot at 10 feet. The victim seemed pretty scuzzy and is definitely lucky to be alive.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Red!
    4/21

Not doing so hot this month! lots of red, but I expected that. I'm officially on mini vacation right now though. Celebrating our 1 yr anniversary w a long kid-free weekend at the beach (we leave tomorrow). I've told myself I'm going to relax and enjoy so will expect some more red! Unfortunately, these longer runs have me slowly recovering too. I'm basically getting a weekly long run and only a couple little walks in during the week. Not enough to counteract all my red day, I fear! I'm just trying to limp (quite literally ) through this month and try to get back on track soon.

@Laughter_Girl hope you fight off those germs!
    @jenthibert can't wait to hear about your snow shoe adventures in boobs camp!!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    October Goal 27 green days: 8
    Streak? 8
    Exercise today? Yes
    Exercise days this month so far: 7

4.5 miles with one of my marathon buddies!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    October Goal 27 green days: 9
    Streak? 9
    Exercise today? No
    Exercise days this month so far: 7

Chevy green and no exercise. Major sweet tooth today . I do love fall baked goods! Pumpkin scone? Yep... Zucchini bread? Yep...
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    10.8 & 10.9
    Green: Yes & Yes Chevy style both days.
    Streak: 4/10
    Goal: 8/25
    Exercise: Basically none yesterday and none today. I'm still fighting this bug. It hasn't slowed down my appetite though. :D

@MelissaPhippsFeagins Congrats on the end of jury duty!! Six weeks is a long time. As long as you all put the right guy away, I'm okay with him getting life. We all have to pay the price for our actions.
    @bbinoa Forget about red and green days and enjoy your anniversary and time away. Happy 1st!!!!
    @ jenthibert You're rocking it this month!! It must be nice to have a marathon buddy. :)
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    October 1-9 @ 5 RED & 4 GREEN
    Count / Goal: 4/25 Vacation over back on track
    Streak: 4/ 10
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oct 8 & 9: green and on Thursday I managed a nice long walk that I am going to count as a gym day since this bronchitis is keeping me out of the gym. I am a firm believer in keeping my germs at home if possible.
    9/25 green days and 1/15 exercise days
    Streak: 9 days

Tonight I am going to a Christian concert (Mandisa and Newsong) and out to dinner with a friend. Not sure if it will be a green day or not, but I am on track so far.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    October Goal 27 green days: 10
    Streak? 10
    Exercise today? Yes
    Exercise days this month so far: 8

Barely green. I've been hungry all day!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    5/21
    Today isn't quite over yet, so I'll update that later!

Had a green day followed by what I assume were some reds. I did the bare minimum to check in but no real logging. Totally enjoyed myself though! Back from our little get away though and I'm busy w laundry, cleaning etc. Glad to be off tomorrow to have an extra day. I'm expecting a few more reds.... have a work conference at this amazing restaurant Wednesday, plus a couple birthday celebrations coming up.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    October Goal 27 green days: 11
    Streak? 1 (1 Streak complete)
    Exercise today? Yes
    Exercise days this month so far: 9

Hiked with a friend this morning. Brrr!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    10.10 & 10.11
    Green: Yes & Yes
    Streak: 6/10
    Goal: 10/25
    Exercise: I was still trying to feel better yesterday so I didn't do anything. Today, however, I was feeling a lot better and enjoyed an hour long walk.

It seems that everyone is doing relatively well this month. I think much better than last month. I'm seeing more green days and more exercise. Keep it up!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    10/10 - green
    10/11 -red
    Green - 10/25 gym - 1/15
    Streak 10, but will be starting over

My husband's grandmother died on Saturday. I ended up not going to the concert. Yesterday was shot as far as food. I didn't even log it all. Today, I have to get my boys hair cuts and get their dress clothes pressed for the funeral tomorrow.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    October Goal 27 green days: 12
    Streak? 2 (1 Streak complete)
    Exercise today? Yes
    Exercise days this month so far: 10

Today was supposed to be a rest day until I realized that tomorrow is girls' night (happy dance) and I won't have time to exercise. So I switched out my days and got a good workout in using the treadmill.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins, sorry for your family's loss...
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Streak: 7/10
    Goal: 11/25
    Exercise: Today I did a kettlebell workout w/a dumbbell. :)

@MelissaPhippsFeagins So very sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for your family.
    @jenthibert Enjoy that girls' night out tomorrow! Glad you were able to switch your schedule.