Cycle 3 Stargazers

Options
lawyerette
lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
Congrats to our 2014 Brides!

It may seem like a long way off still, but 2014 begins in about 6 months! MFP Brides is back and ready to help you reevaluate your wedding day goals and get on track to knock them out of the park!

Check in here and tell us where you're at and what your goals are now that you've got the planning underway.

Replies

• ElvisBaby88
    ElvisBaby88 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I was once a Black Eye Susan, but not anymore! My date is July 27th, 2014 so that makes me a stargazer! I am very excited to start a challenge again! Please feel free to add me to your friends list! My goal is to lose 10-15 pounds, I am currently 183. Only a year away to the wedding and I want to get the weight off now!
  • astepbysteph
    astepbysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Stargazers! I'm glad to be back for Cycle 3 after taking a break for Cycle 2. My goal is to lose 10-15 pounds by the end of our 12 week cycle. I have been sitting at the same 185 or so for way too long. I need some help staying motivated - it gets so hard at a plateau. I know you ladies can help me kick it into high gear! :)
  • denalilove
    denalilove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just discovered this group! So glad to find a weight loss challenge for brides-to-be, this is exactly what I was looking for. My date is far off still, September 6th 2014, but I wouldn't mind getting to my goal weight as soon as possible! (Gotta get skinny for those engagement photos!)

Since January I've lost almost 20 lbs, but I'm still about 20 away from my goal. As I lose more weight it seems to get harder and harder, so for these 12 weeks I'm going to aim to lose 10 lbs. I've been overweight all my adult life and right now I'm one pound away from the lowest weight I've ever been. I'm looking forward to finally losing the weight this time and getting to my goal! I'm excited to cheer each other on!
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Hi All! It's been a while since I've been active in the Brides group and I'm not sure how much time I can put in to challenges and stuff right now but I wanted to at least check in and give it a shot. I've lost about 26 since January and want to lose another 44 to hit my ultimate goal of 125ish (plus or minus some lbs depending on my fitness). I hope I can get there by the wedding but I at least really REALLY want to get to 135 by then. My wedding date is 9/21/14 so it should be doable :)
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have been away from this group for a while but I am back! I haven't left MFP at all and definitely am on it more than Facebook :)

I was down to 173 as of 2 weeks ago but then my eating got a bit crazy and TOM came so apparently now I'm up 6 lbs :( Progress has been excruciatingly slow but my wedding isn't until October 4/14 so the only deadline I want to meet is to try on the size 10 sample of my dream dress by the end of the summer. I have 2 inches to lose on my hips to fit the sample measurements. I hope I can do it!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I was originally a Daffodil, but pushed the wedding back a year so that makes me a Stargazer!

I did cycle 1, but then life got crazy and I stepped out of cycle 2. I pushed my wedding back a year because we bought a house instead. Couldn't afford everything all at once, so the wedding took the back seat. Just gives me more time to look kick *kitten* in my dress, right? LOL

SW: 216.2 (gained BOO!)
    Goal weight: 200
  • ElvisBaby88
    ElvisBaby88 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? July 4th set me back a little but I am focused again! Wedding planning is underway-choosing bridesmaid dresses this weekend! Next thing on our list is to take engagement pics and send out save the dates! What is everyone else busy with?