-Stronglifts 3x
    -Full body stretch at least once
    I try to work yoga in once a week so I think I will try MMA video
    Good luck everyone :)
  • morlanchaos
    morlanchaos Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello? Who's still alive here?
    Goals for this week will remain the same. They work out nicely for me. I am enjoying the SL 5x5 and making progress. I noticed in yoga class I could lower from plank to the floor much more controlled and even hover briefly. I am getting to yoga each Thurs and even bought a punch card :) Lots going on the next couple of weeks and will probably not make it to cardio class, so will have to do at home.
    Hang in there everyone!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Challenge will be posted in a few (4-5) hours. I got called into work today and slept through half the show last night. It's coming though. :tongue:
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week will remain the same. They work out nicely for me. I am enjoying the SL 5x5 and making progress. I noticed in yoga class I could lower from plank to the floor much more controlled and even hover briefly. I am getting to yoga each Thurs and even bought a punch card :) Lots going on the next couple of weeks and will probably not make it to cardio class, so will have to do at home.
    Hang in there everyone!!

I'm hanging in here. Goals are on target.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hang in there everyone!!

I'm hanging in here. Goals are on target.

I'm here too:)
    I'm keep the same goals as last week and adding the glen exercise!
  • morlanchaos
    Options
    YAY!! I think I will do the Pilates (Michonne workout) this week. Have never done an actual Pilates routine.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New challenge is posted and members list updated. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks#Item_7
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
  • morlanchaos
    Options
    YAY! Way to go Team M&M!!
  • genene111
    Options
    Way to go team!!!
    I'm saving my exemption for sure!
    Good luck for the rest of the week team:)
    Woohoooo
  • genene111
    Options
    That episode was awesome:)
  • Cindyinpg
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Congratulations you guys!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10271491/winning-teams-and-mvps#Item_16

New challenge posted. You are all immune or you can do it and save the pass for later. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks#Item_28
  • genene111
    Options
    This weeks goals
    1- gym class minimum 5/7 days this week
    2- bring and drink full water bottle at work everyday
    3- push ups every day

Challenge - Carl's weights
  • morlanchaos
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Way to go team M&M! We rock!
    My goals will remain the same for another week. I am in a groove :)
  • morlanchaos
    Options
    I will also be doing Carl's challenge w/weights
  • morlanchaos
    edited November 2015
    Options
    So Sorry Team! I completed my goals and challenge, but didn't check-in. My husband had a surprise bday party for me Sat (I turned 40 last week) and we didn't get home until 1:30am. So, I totally missed check-in. The party and Rousey fight were GREAT, but I am bummed to leave the group :(
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    So Sorry Team! I completed my goals and challenge, but didn't check-in. My husband had a surprise bday party for me Sat (I turned 40 last week) and we didn't get home until 1:30am. So, I totally missed check-in. The party and Rousey fight were GREAT, but I am bummed to leave the group :(
    I didn't even look until Monday afternoon. So no biggie. :smiley:

• Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Attack is posted and member's list is updated. We had a fantastic week! For the first time we ended up with the same amount of players at the end of the week as at the beginning. We lost one and gained one that was thought lost. Therefore, this week, we are ALL MVPs and can either pass on the challenge or save it for next week's American Thanksgiving. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10263846/weekly-attacks#Item_32
  • morlanchaos
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    I didn't even look until Monday afternoon. So no biggie. :smiley:

Whew!! Thank you :)