Week 2

Options
Hello everyone! We are into week 2 already, how is everyone doing?

Thanks to this challenge, on Saturday I pushed myself to get a ~5mi walk in and get to the gym for a lower body /core circuit at 7pm!!! I had 2 very stressful shifts sun and mon (I'm a nurse in a hospital, do 12.5hr shifts), but got about 5 miles a day in! Today it'll be another nice walk and the personal trainer later.

Haven't really gotten my nutrition together, just some small changes. Failed on my soda goal last week, but it was an improvement from norm. Trying again to do 40oz this week.

Good luck everyone, you can do it - get those 2 workouts in!!!

Replies

• franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I was really on it yesterday! I woke up at 6 and ran. I went to crossfit at 11:30. Then after work I ran again last night. Needless to say I was pooped and went to bed early and wasn't able to get up to run again this morning lol
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Good job Fran! Seems to me that deserved a day off! I took yesterday off too. Now to get myself going and get back on it today!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Good job Fran! Seems to me that deserved a day off! I took yesterday off too. Now to get myself going and get back on it today!
    You are so kind you are doing fantastic!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    I was really on it yesterday! I woke up at 6 and ran. I went to crossfit at 11:30. Then after work I ran again last night. Needless to say I was pooped and went to bed early and wasn't able to get up to run again this morning lol

Fran you are pretty amazing!!!!! I am so proud of you!
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Hello everyone! We are into week 2 already, how is everyone doing?

Thanks to this challenge, on Saturday I pushed myself to get a ~5mi walk in and get to the gym for a lower body /core circuit at 7pm!!! I had 2 very stressful shifts sun and mon (I'm a nurse in a hospital, do 12.5hr shifts), but got about 5 miles a day in! Today it'll be another nice walk and the personal trainer later.

Haven't really gotten my nutrition together, just some small changes. Failed on my soda goal last week, but it was an improvement from norm. Trying again to do 40oz this week.

Good luck everyone, you can do it - get those 2 workouts in!!!

that's awesome Saturday I was close I did 4.24 and Zumba I was wiped out. My Nutrition is very well. You will get it where you want soon