Keto friends wanted!!! :D

Options

Replies

• barnumboy
    barnumboy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I made the switch from IP to keto over the weekend and can already tell it will make me feel much fuller. Add me if you'd like - I'm trying to get more active on the boards for motivation and inspiration.
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Please add me, Im having trouble adding people myself....I really need some Keto friends!
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm back on Keto after a while away from it. Add me if you want. Looking for other Keto friends to share meal ideas.
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    New to Keto! Feel free to add me....
    Need to cut out alot of bad eating habits, and learn new eating techniques.
  • jaymo602
    jaymo602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am now 17 days in to the Diet, and logging everything I eat....
    I have a lot of weight to lose, and going to do it for 90 days, feel free to add me!
  • Rob_C4S
    Rob_C4S Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm following a ketogenic-high fat diet. Add me if you like as well!
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Keto lifer. One year in. 100lbs down. Mostly carnivore, not by intention, it just works out that way. Protein goal 100 to 180 grams. 20 to 30 grams carbohydrate total, not net, most days. Pretty good at logging most days, diary open.
  • LCHFKaren
    LCHFKaren Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for more keto friends! If you're reading this, add me!
  • CaptainFitness_
    CaptainFitness_ Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Not new to low carb, but new to keto. I'd like to journey with other keto'ers. Interactive friends are welcome to add me. :)
  • stefne888
    stefne888 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have a public diary.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have open and a pretty active diary. Looking for the same.
  • HappyChocolateness
    Options
    Hello ALL!! Starting my Keto Diet on Monday and a newbie on "MyFitnessPal". I am super excited. Look forward to talking with motivated people and sharing my experience. #yayKeto #weightgoals
  • BT_rescuemom
    BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6. I log every bite of food. Goal 20 carbs or less. I'm doing 5% carb, 20% protein, and 75% fat.
  • Tanklan
    Tanklan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just back on keto a few days! Feel free to add me!
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Anybody still looking for friends? I'm jumping back on the keto wagon LIFEstyle as of tomorrow. I did it loosely last year and lost 68lbs. Gained it back but keto is my life choice.
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    No probs with friends being added. The more the merrier.

Been low carb with a sprinkle of keto for 16 months. 92lb gone now. Had a 3 month plateau type time where only 10lb was shed but my body obviously needed a break. Just this month things moving forward again. Yay
  • MOHSROCKS
    MOHSROCKS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im Jane, a hairstylist in Sydney, Australia.
    Ive been doing keto (not perfectly) since july and have found myself enjoying my food so much more and feeling satisfied. Just recently I have been in need of support as I have lost 5kg and would like to lose another 5...but I am getting too comfortable and slipping up. Id love to meet some people who can relate .
  • kn_morrow
    kn_morrow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've started back on strict keto on Monday, so it would be nice to have pals also!
  • VertBert
    VertBert Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Been doing good following LCHF/IF and have transitioned to KETO lifestyle by adjusting my macros slightly. Technically KETO for 2 weeks...though I was already fat adapted and have been in ketosis steadily (57 lbs down). Looking for friends that understand LCHF way of life for mutual support. Anybody can add me for support and motivation. I log everyday and share diary.
  • smarsh87
    smarsh87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on week 5 of keto and would love to have some keto friends as well! I'm really needing the motivation to KCKO because after losing 21 lbs in the first 3 weeks, I've been stalling/fluctuating the same 3 lbs for the last 11 days. Just trying to trust the process and all that jazz! Feel free to add me!