Suggested MF intake levels and customizing MFP

Options
A while ago, I was able to customize MFP for Medifast. Mainly, I wanted to track the carb intake and my calorie goals. I'm noticing the sugar intake is a little high with MF. Does anyone know if there is a suggested max intake on sugar and sodium on this plan?

Also, I noticed, when trying to customize MFP, adjusting one value would change other values. Has anyone come across this? I'm guessing that is just basic nutritional science/math?

Replies

• shellabella3075
    shellabella3075 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to figure out how to configure my goals for Medifast. Do you know values I should use?
  • mintchocolategirl
    mintchocolategirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Shellabella, The only guideline I know offhand is that you are supposed to keep carbs no more than 100 grams (?) a day to maintain ketosis. It seems I had a fat guideline as well, but I can't find that information to confirm. I just try to follow their "low fat" options list and keep any dressings and other items under their recommendation (of 6%?). Good luck!
  • Maribullah
    Maribullah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not posting but I set calories for 1000, carbs for 100gm and protein for 75gm. I think it came out to 40/30/30% .
  • shellabella3075
    shellabella3075 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks Maribullah!
  • mintchocolategirl
    mintchocolategirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    thanks Maribullah!