T.O.M

Options
I started 6/11/2013 and normal is about 5 days I started the program a week after the 11th and on days that I lift my friend keeps showing up not full blown but its still here and its been almost 3 weeks I have drs appt today but wondering if anyone else had a situation like this?? TIA

Replies

• tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i sometimes get a little bit of spotting after a particularly intense workout, but nothing anywhere near what i would call my friend showing up again. i am glad you have a dr appointment to get it checked out! it might not be a bad idea to bring it down a notch in the meantime!
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    i sometimes get a little bit of spotting after a particularly intense workout, but nothing anywhere near what i would call my friend showing up again. i am glad you have a dr appointment to get it checked out! it might not be a bad idea to bring it down a notch in the meantime!

I agree that it's good you're going to the dr.
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

^^^This. It's great you're going to the doc- it's always a good idea to get things checked out. But when I first started NROL4W, I would spot off and on a lot. I just decided it was due to me going from no exercise to suddenly killing myself 3X week at the gym. It quit after a few months.
  • tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    so glad someone asked this I was going to ask this today I am having the same issues I just guessed it was from heavy lifting and not used to it not sure.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Please report back with what dr says.