Speedo Endurance Race jammer deign update?

Options
fishgutzy
fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
The latest Speedo Endurance that I bought is showing signs that it was either updated for longer life, or the fact that I am washing the seam threads with shampoo after each swim is improving seam life.
Until these ones, as anyone who has used this model Speedo jammer knows, the material they used for the seams degrades over time, becomes brittle and gives at precisely the wrong time. The degrading shows first at a bleaching of the seam threads.
I've been swimming with my latest purchase for a couple months now with no sign of seam bleaching.
The draw string is new too. A flat string, more of a shoe lace shape than the narrow cord it used to have.

I'd highly recommend the new one with these apparent changes. Even before, I found they lasted longer than any other one I tried. But I'm going to get much more than 3 or 4 month out of the new one. Poeple that swim less than I do will see even longer life.

Amazon has it here. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000YZIX14?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Replies