For People Joining the Group Today.....(Welcome!!!)

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
The intent behind creating this group is to be a support system for each other as we go through the C25K (Couch to 5K) program. No matter where you are in your walking/jogging/running, you are so much better off than you were sitting on the couch!

I post the schedule for each week under Day 1 of that week. If you have questions or comments about a particular week/day, post under that section and we will help you.

You can get an Adobe .pdf of the C25K schedule at www.C25K.com. I use the mobile phone app from Zen Labs (free) on my Android phone, which can be found in the Google Play store. There is also an iPhone app as well. The narrator tells you when to "walk" and when to "run." I walk at 2.8 and job at a very slow 3.0. If I find a particular week rough, I will jog even slower than that. This is not a race. This is a pact between you and your body to get healthier through movement.

If you re just beginning, you do NOT need to catch up. DO NOT STRESS/WORRY. Go at your own pace! I post the individual days so people can comment under the day they are on. You can find the schedule for any given week under Day 1 of that week.

Happy wogging (walking/jogging)!