Week 3

Options
2»

Replies

• missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hit 12500 steps so far . I've did 2 routines so over an hours workout . Hopefully will do 15 minutes strengthen exercise later B) hope everyone has had a good day too
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are feeling better! I worked late tod
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Hey Hope things are going well!
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    Hit 12500 steps so far . I've did 2 routines so over an hours workout . Hopefully will do 15 minutes strengthen exercise later B) hope everyone has had a good day too
    That is awesome! It's so hard for me to just hit 10,000 steps. Good job!
  • missm2
    Options
    Thanks franfran1821
    I managed 11000 steps today. Got 2 routines in so feeling good. Onwards and upwards. Aiming for 13000 steps tomorrow B)
  • succeedin2
    Options
    You are doing great getting those steps in! I am so proud of you! I need to get back to my 5:30am routine. My grandson being sick altered my routine. You all are making me proud!
  • missm2
    Options
    I hope that your grandson is feeling better
    Only managed 4000 steps so far but still got 2 routines to do. Hope to make 12000 by the end of the day. B)
  • missm2
    Options
    Routines are done...up to 11000 steps so still trying to walk off the last 1000 to walk off B) hope someone else will write about their day ;)
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! Hopefully my cold I seemed to have caught from my grandson last weekend will be gone tomorrow and I can get back in the game!
  • missm2
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon. The old trick of honey and lemon juice is still a good one to do.
    Swimming today and aiming for 11000 - 12000 steps . I'll report back tonight. Happy Friday :p
  • missm2
    Options
    Only managed 6000 steps. But did swimming so I'm happy. See you tomorrow
  • succeedin2
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon. The old trick of honey and lemon juice is still a good one to do.
    Swimming today and aiming for 11000 - 12000 steps . I'll report back tonight. Happy Friday :p

• succeedin2
    Options
    succeedin2 wrote: »
    Today I rested until late and now it's 2am and I'm awake but the good thing is I don't feel weak anymore. Last Saturday a week ago @6am I was on my way to visit my grandson since he had pneumonia in the hospital. I picked up his brother since he could not be there and dropped him off on Monday night. My immune system was up and down
  • missm2
    Options
    Did my 2 routines and managed 10500 steps :D
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Today I got in 5 miles
  • missm2
    Options
    succeedin2 wrote: »
    Today I got in 5 miles

Way to go :D
  • missm2
    Options
    So far 11600 steps :D
    Started 30 day shred. .. I only got to day 4 days last time . Hoping to last a lot longer this time.
  • missm2
    Options
    12012 steps... night all B)