Where do I find out how to calculate my calories, fat, protein and carb marcos?

Options
TBeverly49
TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
I need to find out to adjust my macros? I want to do it right to get in ketosis. Thanks. BeverlyT

Replies

• radiii
    radiii Posts: 422 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Check the "start here" thread which has a link to a keto calc to help figure that out. I'd link it but on mobile, sorry. Easiest thing to do early on is to just enter 25g for your carbs and then let it give you a protein range and fat amount. If you are inactive pick near the bottom end of the protein range.
  • TBeverly49
    Options
    thanks. I heard a Dr Crall talk about getting in to ketosis. He said no more that 20 carbs, and to figure about 65 for protein. The rest is fat. but I wanted to check the calculator I used earlier, but couldn't remember where I got it! B
  • TBeverly49
    Options
    radiii wrote: »
    Check the "start here" thread which has a link to a keto calc to help figure that out. I'd link it but on mobile, sorry. Easiest thing to do early on is to just enter 25g for your carbs and then let it give you a protein range and fat amount. If you are inactive pick near the bottom end of the protein range.

I went back into that site and still find no calculator like there was before, to you think they took it off?
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options