Not Hungry. Feedback Please

Options
Encadia
Encadia Posts: 9 Member
So the question I ask myself is " Am I do this right?" because I am no longer on Pinterest pinning the next big meal?
I made meatballs the size of golf balls the other night with a small side of veggies and I could only eat 2 out of the 3 I took. Of course they weren't floating in gravy like before, nor dipped in sugar ketchup.
Have I gone too far off to the other side? yeeks....

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    As long as your calories aren't dangerously low, you're good. Hunger and excitement for planning and all that, those things come and go. Focus on nutrition, and making things as nutritious as possible. Food is fuel. It's nice when it's tasty, too, but we lose sight of the nutrition aspect too easily in this indulgent world!
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Encadia wrote: »
    So the question I ask myself is " Am I do this right?" because I am no longer on Pinterest pinning the next big meal?
    I made meatballs the size of golf balls the other night with a small side of veggies and I could only eat 2 out of the 3 I took. Of course they weren't floating in gravy like before, nor dipped in sugar ketchup.
    Have I gone too far off to the other side? yeeks....

I agree with KnitOrMiss. Maybe open up your diary so we can have a peek. If your calories are too low, I'd suggest filling the void with fat. Top those meatballs and veggies with some butter. Packs a calorie punch. But it really depends what we are talking about in terms of calories. It's normal to lose some hunger, but it's not healthy to eat 500 calories a day on a consistent basis IMHO