What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• BeccaColliesBurton
    BeccaColliesBurton Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tonight, its 2.20 on the 19th here in uk. I'm going to have steak n roasted veg. Quite plain but will hit the spot!!
  • mspr1nt
    mspr1nt Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Also had the chicken wings and blue cheese sauce last night :)

Tonight, tarragon chicken, basically chicken pieces cooked in loads of butter and cream with mushrooms, mustard tarragon, splash of wine and a few carrots. Salad on the side, maybe
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see interesting meat choices here. I'm doing lemon pepper chicken tonight on the grill. Marinating in the fridge now. It's going to be boring tonight. But I need fast and easy since I have to bring kiddo to afterschool activities.

For ground meats, I made meat muffins recently that were kinda fun. I used a muffin tin instead of a casserole dish. I seasoned the meat with Montreal Steak seasoning then pressed into the tin leaving a pocket in the center. Baked for a bit, removed some of the oil half way through then added shredded cheese and chopped mushrooms to the hole in the center of the 'muffin' finished cooking until all the cheese was nice and crispy. Served with a side of veggies. It appealed to my 13 year old as meatloaf muffins.