Oct 19th - Weekly Check-In

Options
CatAlii
CatAlii Posts: 87 Member
Week 2 Oct Check-In: Week of October 19, 2015
Welcome to 4 months, 20 lbs, a group of people supporting and encouraging each other in our journey to better health 5 lbs at a time until the new year. The idea behind this group is, by setting smaller more attainable goals, we will be more likely to succeed at our long term goals. We started this 4 month cycle last week on September 1, 2015 but feel free to jump in any time!

I will post a check-in thread every Monday (or the night before) but if you prefer to check-in on another day please do that. You can also check-in with whatever data you have from your most recent weigh-in or you can wait until your weigh-in day.

By checking in each week, we can assess which goals and resolutions are working, which aren’t, and improve them for the next week. Thank you so much for being a part of this group. Here's to reaching our 2015 goals! Have a wonderful week. :smiley:

To get started, please copy and paste the four items below in your post:
Weight loss goal for October:
Net weight loss from October 1st:
Favorite motivators:
Resolutions for this week:

Replies

• spicklkm
    spicklkm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Weight loss goal for October: 5 pounds
    Net weight loss from October 1st: 1 pound
    Favorite motivators: finally starting to notice that my clothes are fitting better!
    Resolutions for this week: watch the snacking and focus on fruits and veggies

Glad to see a loss when I weighed on Thursday. Hoping for the same this Thursday...slow and steady...hope you all have a great week!
  • maryoracle
    maryoracle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, I restarted my weight loss here on Oct 10 and I am so glad to find this group for support!
    Weight loss goal for October is 10 pounds and so far I have lost 6 pounds (but most of that was water weight).
    Favorite motivator - those smaller clothes in my closet
    Resolutions - continue to see sweets and adult beverages as a special treat only!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    weight loss goal for oct 5 lbs
    net weight loss from oct 1st =1.5lbs
    favorite motivator: my MFP friends and really good music
    Resolutions: I should try to change up my diet. I truly was that kid that ate the same thing every day in her lunch box. LOL :D
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Weight loss goal for October: 8lbs
    Net weight loss from October 1st: -9.4lbs
    Favorite motivators: Others success stories, my health
    Resolutions for this week: I fell off a bit in my exercise last week so this week I want to get back on track with that and plan my meals a bit better so that I'm not cooking every night.