Off Topic - Petite Plus Size clothes

Options
ThinGwen
ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
So, I'm looking for advice. I need to get some new clothes for my petite elderly mom, who is about 5'2", and wears a size 24. Her inseem is about 25 - 26". I'm taller, so am more familiar with the non-petite plus size clothing sources. Can anyone recommend a couple of retailers of comfortable, casual, washable, durable clothes in this size? I'm looking to order online.

Replies

• joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Check Lane Bryant - but honestly as a petite plus for many years, I always had to hem even the stuff marked petite :( sometimes I would buy capris and they would fit like regular jeans lol
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Some of the Old Navy plus size pants come in short length.
  • Tawnykakers1
    Tawnykakers1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am rather short 5'4" and find great clothes at www.womanwithin.com If you sign up to get e-mails you get some awesome discounts. They also have plenty of clothes on clearance.
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    If you have a Talbots (women plus petite) outlet, you can find fantastic deals. I have gotten $10 jeans that look like I actually spent the $100 on them --- and work pants and tops also.
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Catherine's, which is owned by Lane Bryant. Their clothes are geared more to an older woman than Lane Bryant. They carry petites. I often shopped there for my mom, who was short.
  • velbing
    velbing Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Landsend.com carries plus petite in a lot of their women's pants. Knit pants come prehemmed and twill or khaki styles are hemmed free.
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    JC Penneys, Dress Barn and if you feel like spending real money, Nordstrom's and Bloomingdales.
  • ThinGwen
    ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!