Exercise and Nutrition Challenge for the final week!

Options
bekkadillon
bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
We have come to the end of our challenge group and I want to thank everyone for joining and to those of you who stuck with it...my sincerest thanks!

This weeks challenge is easy, take all of the exercises you've learned and make your own routine. Build it into your everyday schedule. As for food, use the will power you've used for his challenge to stay away from the evil Halloween candy this week!

Weigh in as you normally would on November 1 and I will get in touch with Jennifer to see if she will post the final results for us next week.

Thank you again for going on this journey with me. It's been a pleasure meeting all of you and keep logging! :smile:

Bekka

Replies

• kianaoreilly
    kianaoreilly Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so very much for taking over this group again! I never could've made my goal without the motivation each week of logging in and working out to get there! I appreciate it all! Good luck to all of you! Everyone did great! Keep us posted if you hear of or join any other good motivation groups. Now that I am at my goal I just need to keep it up to maintain and stay healthy!
  • bekkadillon
    bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to hear that it helped!! I love these challenge groups. If you are interested in joining another group, check the main boards. I'm sure there is a group for maintainers.
    Good luck and keep logging!!
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everything Sweetie!! @bekkadillon
    Final week, albeit my busiest week yet, was for the most part a success! ;)