Petite girls!

Hey! Looking for friends with similar body types and goals! Petite and looking to lose the last 5-10 pounds. On a "get hot" mission before the new year. I have an open diary. Please feel free to add me!

Best wishes!

Replies

• Hey! I am looking to lose around 11 pounds! Would love to have some motivation!
  • theAlexaJacks
    theAlexaJacks Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hey ladies! I'm similarly trying to lose the last 5 pounds and tone up. Would love to help you stay motivated!
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Same here!
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    In the same boat, I am 5'1" hovering around 120 and would love to be 110....its been a struggle this year.
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    I'm 4'11 and only looking to lose about half a stone. More importantly I'm looking to fit into my clothes better. I want to be able to pull anything out of my wardrobe and be able to fit into it comfortably. It's really difficult when you only want to lose a small amount
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    5'2" and trying to re-lose 7 lbs. (maintenance is hard!) I was successful the first time around, and I will be again!!!!
  • eljenks616
    eljenks616 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi i am 5.2 and currently 57.4 kg which i think is just over 9 stone. Ive lost a stone over the last year by making lifestyle changes mainly. Currently aiming to lose another half a stone but have hit a brick wall and been maintainimg for about 4 months. Thought i would give this app a try but could do with some support. Thanks guys :) x