still making progress, looking for support!

Options
Hi. I have had a bumpy road to recovery after having a lot of health problems. On 3/31/12 at 5'7" I weighed a mere 87.6 pounds and as of 6/21/12 am now 98.0 pounds. I send most of my day just taking it easy and I eat every couple of hours. However, eventually as I continue to put weight on I will have to go back to work. Looking for both friends and support.

Replies

• CAS185
    CAS185 Posts: 20
    Options
    I can help :) as much as I am able. I'm serious about recovery as well. It's really hard...
  • dmexo
    dmexo Posts: 4
    Options
    Ah I'm new to this. I recently lost about 10 pounds being sick. I don't like the way my body changed from it I'm 5'0 petite and now weighing about 92 pounds. I was comfortable at 97-105 preferably at 105. My first goal to weight 105 pounds and get to 110. It's great that you put on about 10 pounds! I'm happy to see others improving and wanting to gain weight since most ppl want to lose weight.
  • alinanra
    alinanra Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am 166cm and 40kg, and also have a lot of health problems...
    I eat as much as I can everyday and I am looking forward to know people who are trying to get fat too =)
  • fitnessfromfreedom
    Options
    Hey I am not that great at gaining so far, but I'm trying, so if you want to have some support buddies who help when you're struggling for more moral support I can help in that aspect if you want :) I will let you add me but I hope if I don't hear back from you that your gaining recovery goes amazingly well for you! I know it's important so I hope you can do it well! :)