....and then BAM!!!....

Options
iona_ellen
iona_ellen Posts: 138 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
I am finally needing to change my eating. I have been dieting since i put on almost 3 stone. I managed to lost 1stone now I am stuck at the same weight or add on.. reason being I hardly eat during the day or having a healthy balance diet then it gets to about 8pm and thats were it all goes wrong.
I feel like I am in a competition, a competition to eat as much as possible without people noticing. Why? I honestly don't have a clue, ok well sometimes its when my health is having a bad day but some days i just eat. Whilst doing it I know what I'm doing is wrong but i Need to keep going?!? I am stuck!
Sorry i just needed to write my thoughts somewhere! Xx Please feel free to add me as a friend would like people alike to speak and support xx

Replies

• gbutler0140
    gbutler0140 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. I start eating sugary or salty foods, and just keep eating them 'til they're gone. Those kinds of foods are really addictive, and I notice my health declines when I eat, say, candy and chips 3 or four nights a week... It's tough to stay away from, especially when I'm stuck at work and don't feel like I have time to prepare decent meals. But I intend to keep balancing things, keep improving my diet, and improving my health.
    -Wish you the best