Final Oct weigh in

How did you do? I met my goal! I keep thinking my weight loss will slow soon now that I have just 10 pounds to my ultimate goal. And then there's the holiday season and all those temptations.....

Let's keep it up and go into November with even more motivation!!!

Replies

• ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    I did horribly this whole month. I'm giving myself a week to get back on track, and if I'm not there by next weekend I'll start eating ONLY at the table, while doing nothing else. I really really like to eat and snack while reading or watching tv, but if I am just going to end up binging all the time like I have lately, something needs to change to get this back under control. I'm hoping having somethin I really don't want to do looming out there will motivate me without having to resort to actually doing it!
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Didn't do too badly this week and I was a little worried as I've finished work until January and was hanging around the house a bit. As it was, with the free time I managed to move a lot more and didn't fall to snacking. I think I've lost about 1.5 to 2 lbs this week- the scale is saying 3 lbs down but I was out boozing last night (work leaving do!) so I'd say a chunk of the scale figure is dehydration and it will right itself tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a new day and a new month- great time to set a new goal!
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Well I met my goal for the month which was good. I weighed in Friday morning because I was leaving for the weekend. I am glad I didn't have to weigh myself this morning as yesterday my eating was really unhealthy.
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    well I've stayed the same, but considering I've had 2 holidays in the past month, I'm more than happy with that. It could've been a disaster and wasn't, so that's what I was looking for. Back on track properly from today as I'm back at work. Good luck everyone xxxx
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
    Met my goal yay! :)
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member