The Weight Annihilators Team Challenge || How it works?

Options
13»

Replies

• salmaibrahim
    salmaibrahim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i join for this challenge but i have no clue which team i belong and how to get update ? I hope i dont ask silly question as im new here
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yesterday i join for this challenge but i have no clue which team i belong and how to get update ? I hope i dont ask silly question as im new here

Teams will be announced after everyone has weighed in ( the deadline is not until the 9th ). As long as you have weighed in then you're fine :D
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options

the teams will be posted under the name of the contest on the 10th. do not worry about sounding silly you will not be the only new person. if i can help i any way message me . this is my 3 rd one
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Just joined! I am sooo excited but so nervous. This will be my first time participating in such a challenge but I am up for it!
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    I just weighed in---- ready for #3 challenge.
  • capturethememories
    capturethememories Posts: 39 Member
    Options

the teams will be posted under the name of the contest on the 10th. do not worry about sounding silly you will not be the only new person. if i can help i any way message me . this is my 3 rd one

I'm new! I will have lots of questions too!
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    All of your questions are welcome guys:)

@MargaretLunan & @missm2 thanks guys :) I appreciate your support:)

@sue_01 *high five, let's rock this one too :)
  • Tatileb
    Tatileb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • moremonica
    moremonica Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've joined the group and am in. Do I post my initial weight somewhere or just keep it to myself?
  • missm2
    edited January 2016
    Options
    moremonica wrote: »
    I've joined the group and am in. Do I post my initial weight somewhere or just keep it to myself?

Use the weigh in link on the first page of the weigh in thread to log your starting weight
  • missm2
    Options
    All of your questions are welcome guys:)

@MargaretLunan & @missm2 thanks guys :) I appreciate your support:)

@sue_01 *high five, let's rock this one too :)

Anytime. Just ask and I'll be there to help :D
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Haven't done anything like this before... Hoping the camaraderie is fun and accountability is the jumpstart I need.
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I'll have to convert to pounds to be in. My weight sounded a lot less in kilos! Glad to join in and lose some of them though, whatever you want to call them! Looking forward to starting

The weight does sound lower in Kilos, but it takes so much longer to lose 1 kilo than it does to lose 1 pound :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.