9 Week New Year's Countdown Challenge

Options
FINDINGMYWAY4ME
FINDINGMYWAY4ME Posts: 25 Member
edited November 2015 in Social Groups
I'm not sure what calendar I was looking at when I created this or if I was just over exhausted from so much homework and midterms but regardless I just noticed that I was way off on counting weeks. As a matter fact I was even wrong on the days because I thought Monday was our changing days and it's not it's actually Friday. So I'm going to hold off posting the next week that were counting down until this Friday and then will be at eight weeks left OK? So sorry for the confusion no matter how you look at it though, even if we don't have 14 weeks we still have 8 1/2 at this point and we're doing good because we started already and not waiting until the new year. Have a wonderful week everyone!!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    LOL It's a good thing I have my Xmas shopping done I just lost a month. :smiley: I just got some Leslie Sansone DVD's from Half.com I have to say the video I like best so far is the Ultimate 5 day walk plan. Yesterday I was overtired and didn't have much time so I just did what is considered the Wed. routine. In 25 minutes I had walked a mile and worked out my legs with the squat routine.