Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Daily check in

TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
Here is our daily check in. After you've done your workout, let us know :) This way we can encourage each other. When you feel like giving up, let us push you further :) We got this!!!

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Just finished Max Interval Plyo (55mn). 10 more days of Insanity left!
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    I am on my second round of Insanity! Just did Pure Cardio. It's my FAV routine!
  • latinpr
    latinpr Posts: 33 Member
    Did the cardio recovery yesterday. Man it's great to have a "day off" from the insane insanity and still burn 350 calories doing what amounts to yoga poses. I am getting more flexible too but the muscle burn KILLS! Good ole creatine to the rescue :)
  • TheFitHooker
    In about 3 hours I'll start day 2 of insanity. My hips and abs are on fire from yesterday but I am welcoming it, means things are gonna change, right?
  • curlyokie
    curlyokie Posts: 11 Member
    Just finished day 2, Plyometrics Cardio Circuit. Was TOUGH! I was drenched in sweat and the level 1 drills just about did me in but I finished it (with several breaks). Eager to see how I improve over the remaining days.
  • melissasmith129
    melissasmith129 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started insanity on Sunday, is this workout hard on anyone elses Knees. I find some off the moves difficult to do because of the knee pain, any suggustions?
  • TheFitHooker
    Finished Day 2. I cannot do all the moves yet at full force, but I do them till I can't do them any more and take a rest and get back to it. I figured that is better then over doing myself. I also figure soon enough my endurance will strengthen.
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Woo! Finished Day 8 and I must say, Globe Jumps are going to be the death of me. Oh. My. Goodness. Took a lot of willpower to get up and actually do Insanity tonight, but I am pleased that I decided to do it. :happy:
  • nicolegwenette
    nicolegwenette Posts: 8 Member
    Just finished day 8 - Cardio Power and resistance. Everything is sore but I'm feeling stronger. Trying to follow the meal plan as well this week hoping it will help my results.
  • curlyokie
    Just finished day 3! My calves and shoulders were tight and sore when I got out of bed this morning but I thinking working out helped loosen them up some. I am really looking forward to cardio recovery tomorrow, I think it will be a nice "break."
  • lannasster
    lannasster Posts: 49
    I'm about to do day 3. My hamstrings have been killing since I completed the fit test on Monday. At one point yesterday it almost felt like shin splints, except they only hurt when I'd walk up stairs. This morning I woke up to sore obliques. I love the feeling, though. It means something is working.
  • starlettspeed
    starlettspeed Posts: 7 Member
    Did day 3 and it was hell. I wanted to quit but somehow kept going...not sure how that happened.
  • TheFitHooker
    I will do day 3 soon and my hips, thighs, calves and abs are sore. I almost didn't wanna move this morning.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    I did day one last night :) Day 2 will be after work tonight, can't wait to see how I do.
  • I could barely type this tonight...but I got my cardio plyo in. Now...hopefully I can get up out of this chair...
  • I think I am going to need a power chair to get to the basement to do Insanity. haha...good thing it was cardio recovery day....check that off the list! Good luck everyone!
  • curlyokie
    Finished day 4 today, which ended up being much tougher than I imagined but I am feeling much better, a lot less sore than I was this morning. I am kind of scared of tomorrow's "pure cardio" though!
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Missed yesterday, but I'll just count that as my rest day and continue on with the rest of the week! Good luck everyone else. :happy:
  • TheFitHooker
    I will be missing today, due to being our 10 yr anniversary and not being home today.
  • TheFitHooker
    Day 4 done! I feel pretty great, not sore at all, but today was recovery lol.