November Chat

Options
2»

Replies

• sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Ohhh. Dreayts. Typing without being able to see.
  • sharondtd
    Options
    I don't have SHop showing on my feed. But everything fires look different.
  • sharondtd
    Options
    Does not fires.
  • sharondtd
    Options
  • janmoulder2
    janmoulder2 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sharon, I feel your frustration! :D
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    For those who are fellow dog walkers - or just animal lovers - I thought it might be fun to post pictures of our main motivation for frequent walks, whether short or long. My two are Gypsy (mom) and Peaches (her puppy). They showed up in our yard in spring of 2003, when the puppy was just three months old. Our vet tells us Gypsy is a Manchester terrier / miniature pinscher mix and we have no idea who the father was, so the puppy's mix remains a mystery.

The picture of the two of them is from quite a few years ago, when they were younger. The separate pictures are from this fall. Gypsy, the mom, is black and Peaches is brown. They're shown in their usual environment - lounging on the living room furniture.

yo2b511pqx2y.jpg
    p2m6rx5m4hcv.jpg
    t3plla8j16lp.jpg
  • janmoulder2
    janmoulder2 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Looks like those puppies knew what they were doing when they came to your house! Do you get to sit on the floor?

Here's Tobie, our 3.5 yo Havanese. We got him at 4 months and now he's finally slowing down a bit. If you get too close he'll clean your ears.
    6gaoh0no5gbt.jpg
    2gsc7tdzwuad.jpg

• mxchana
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Tobie is totally adorable!! Thanks for posting, Jan... I see he likes to use an iPad :)

Yes, they allow us to sit on the furniture too, only so we are close enough to pet them...
  • DreamOn145
    DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Love the dog pics! Unfortunately, I cannot post pictures! Has to do with my phone and the fact that I can't download onto this computer. The good news on that issue is that my phone contract is up on 12/6 and I can't wait because I am moving back up to an iPhone and I can't wait!

Charlie I am going to disagree just a tiny bit about our behavior in American society. I was raised in NY, have lived in Seattle, and have now been in the south since the early 80s. At one point I was in Alabama for six years, listened to all of the complaints about the rudeness of yankees, then got off a plane in NY and agreed with them! It's such a big country. The behavior of New Yorkers is sooooo much difference than the behavior of southerners. I think its impossible to put us in a single category. At this point I sometimes defend the tendency of yankees to look you in the eye and tell you the truth, but I also appreciate the southern tendencies towards manners and diplomacy. But thanks for explaining the French! That is something I would love to learn about!!!

• bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    To my American friends on MFP. I am thankful for all friends whether you walk beside me in person or share my journey over the 'net.
    sjzs8imbycs5.jpeg
  • sharondtd
    Options
    Love the dog pics. Havanese are so smart! Happy Thanksgiving, all!
  • DreamOn145
    DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Nice Sentiment! lol
  • mxchana
    Options
    Love that one, Wanda, thanks for posting!