Favorite Starbucks drink?

Options
Been doing keto for 4 months. My go to is a grande cold brew with heavy whipping cream... And sometimes sugar free cinnamon dolce when I want something sweet :yum:
What's your go to drink??

Replies

• fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I do a sugar free vanilla latte or iced coffee made with heavy whip. It is sooooo yummy!!! And very filling.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I'm a decaf with hwc! Love it!!
    Used to drink a frappucino (thought I was doing good by using sugar free syrup! Ha!) Daily!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    sugar free green tea latte. NOT the matcha one (which has over 40 grams of added sugar in the "unsweetened" one). A whole milk green tea latte or a london fog is my go to at all coffee shops.
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Normally, just a black americano.

If I'm being indulgent, an Americano with steamed hwc.

Either way, I sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    If I'm really low on carbs I'll have a tall flat white. It's such a treat! :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I like the americano with hwc and sf cinnamon dolce
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Grande blonde coconut misto with a pump of sugar-free vanilla is now my go-to. It used to be a venti caramel macchiato.
  • Lillith32
    Lillith32 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Iced or hot passion tea with two splendas.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    The flat white is my absolute favorite but I usually can't "afford" it carb wise. So I usually get a cold brew iced coffee w/ hwc or just a hot coffee w/ hwc. Artificial sweeteners make my arthritis flare up so I can't get any of the the fun sugar free flavors. :(
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    I just get black coffee or coffee with heavy whipping cream. That's it. I've yet to branch out and try anything new, because I'm always afraid they will mess up and give me the sugar-laden variety OR the sugar-free stuff will give me a headache from hell.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    I love the st cinnamon dolce in cold brew. Lately I've been getting chai tea with cream and sugar free vanilla, it's just as good as the chai tea latte
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Dark roast with hwc. Simple, easy.
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Mami1976D wrote: »
    I just get black coffee or coffee with heavy whipping cream. That's it. I've yet to branch out and try anything new, because I'm always afraid they will mess up and give me the sugar-laden variety OR the sugar-free stuff will give me a headache from hell.

Start with an Americano, they usually pay closer attention if you don't say "latte" ;)
  • LaurenBraddy
    LaurenBraddy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I didn't know I could order heavy whipping cream from Starbucks. This made my day! I love the breve (from other coffee shops, I bet Starbucks could do it too). It's a shot of espresso and steamed heavy whipping cream. I add a dash of stevia...and top it with whipped cream. Decadent.
  • DrawnToScale
    DrawnToScale Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Two shots of espresso is the key. In cold weather - I order a "wet cappuccino" - which is not as milky as a latte, but the foam is not as stiff as in a regular cappuccino. In hot weather - just espresso over ice with cream.
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I want coffee now... Maybe an afternoon walk across the street to Starbucks is in order!
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    mrron2u wrote: »
    I want coffee now... Maybe an afternoon walk across the street to Starbucks is in order!

I'm already planning an after-work jaunt through Starbucks drive-thru on the way home. :)
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I tried the iced americano with HWC today since so many keto-ers raved about it. Meh. Literally tastes like way watered down coffee.
    Next on my list is the London fog and flat white :relaxed:
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    fatchimom wrote: »
    I do a sugar free vanilla latte or iced coffee made with heavy whip. It is sooooo yummy!!! And very filling.

I USED to order grande non-fat, white chocolate mocha, no whip, extra hot. It just rolled off the tongue. Now I actually have to think about how to order my drink.