A gripe

Options
Has anyone else wondered why the M400 won't count a manual entry or something synced from Polar Beat as counting towards your daily goal? I can understand a manual entry, but through Polar Beat? i have to use Polar Beat while doing Taekwondo because I can't wear a watch and the Beat app through my i-phone has a better BT range to my HRM than the M400 does. That part is kind of frustrating because I like to challenge myself at times but not having my workout counting is sucky to me. Okay, I am done whining! :-)

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Mine synced through Polar beat back to flow when I was messing around the other day
  • NofatdaddyMike
    NofatdaddyMike Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Captain, you mean it gave you credit for daily activity? Mine syncs fine between Beat and Flow, but Flow won't count it towards my daily goal (or at least the M400 doesn't).
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Oh, I didn't check that. I was trying something but it didn't work so I deleted the sessions so I can't go back and check now. I wish it would allow us to do manual entry because I do bjj so no watch allowed and I move to far away from it during rolling to get accurate readings.