goals for this challenge

Options
freyjac
freyjac Posts: 205 Member
I just had surgery so first and for most i want to get recovered from that. I want to stay active even into the cold months and continue to log everything I eat. which is going to be more difficult considering all that comes out at this time of year.
I am not going to kid myself and put a weight loss goal. So my goal is going to maintain. I don't want to gain if I lose some then awesome but i will be happy not to gain any holiday weight.

Good luck to all on your goals this holiday!

Replies

• jessi_gipe
    jessi_gipe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    im gonna shoot for 15 lbs. and getting my water intake up to 100oz a day!
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I know I was MIA during the last challenge but I had to take some time for me. My weight loss will have to be put on hold till the spring as I found out I was pregnant. It was a shock...a good one but still a surprise. But I love doing these challenges with everyone so this isn't going to stop me.

My goals for this challenge are pretty simple. I want to make sure I eat right and make my protein goals daily. I also want to make sure I get in a consistent workout of some form. Pretty much its just to make sure I take care of myself this challenge.

• cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    My goal will be to lose 10 lbs. That will finally get me under 200. Once I'm there I hope I can keep on going in that direction. I also want to get more exercise in than I have been.
  • katielu61
    katielu61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my goals for this challenge are to get back on track eating clean and getting my body fat percentage down to 14% .
    Goodluck everybody :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    My goals for this challenge is to exercise 500-700 min a week.
    2. To be under 140 lbs by new years.
  • suzec02
    suzec02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goals are to get back on track and log my foods and exercise daily. I am going to weigh myself 11/9 and I'm hoping to lose at least 10lbs by December 29th when i leave for Punta Cana.
  • 2014june
    2014june Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My Goals are track all food ( i'm doing ww). to exercise more and track this mfp.
    ..... and wait for results ( good ones I hope).
  • 2014june
    Options
    freyjac wrote: »
    I just had surgery so first and for most i want to get recovered from that. I want to stay active even into the cold months and continue to log everything I eat. which is going to be more difficult considering all that comes out at this time of year.
    I am not going to kid myself and put a weight loss goal. So my goal is going to maintain. I don't want to gain if I lose some then awesome but i will be happy not to gain any holiday weight.

Good luck to all on your goals this holiday!

Good luck xx
  • 2014june
    Options
    I know I was MIA during the last challenge but I had to take some time for me. My weight loss will have to be put on hold till the spring as I found out I was pregnant. It was a shock...a good one but still a surprise. But I love doing these challenges with everyone so this isn't going to stop me.

My goals for this challenge are pretty simple. I want to make sure I eat right and make my protein goals daily. I also want to make sure I get in a consistent workout of some form. Pretty much its just to make sure I take care of myself this challenge.

CONGRATULATIONS X
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Goals.
    1.lose 8pounds...so stuck at current weight
    2. Develop and implement doable core regime
    3. Lose 2 inches waist...( is that too much?)
    4. Decrease body fat 5%
    5. Finish thanksgiving race without reinjury.
    6. Decrease pace and increase running distance
    7. Limit recreational snacking to one day/ week.mes95bbskb1f.jpg

7. Most important.... Log!
  • mrsgollihue
    mrsgollihue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My goals this challenge:
    Lose 15-20 lbs.
    Log every day.
    Don't let the "eating holidays" set me back and cause me to gain!
    The big thing...just stay on track. :)
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My goals: get back to daily logging and being consistent with my eating. I went really crazy over the last month and gained 10lbs. My original hope was to hit 175 by the first of the year. I will try my best to get back into the 180s.

Do we weigh in on a spreadsheet etc?

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I need to get back to daily logging, figure out what my calories should be, and get consistent with my workout schedule. I spent all summer focusing on some cardio goals, mainly, and have been spinning my wheels since Labor Day. I keep restarting and then slacking off -- need to get over this.

I don't really have a weight loss goal, but I want to focus on consistency and process. I think I'll plan to maintain and if I lose some that's a nice bonus.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    To finish the year with a "Normal Weight" BMI.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My goals are to focus on daily cardio no matter what else is on tap for the day, increase my water consumption to at least 80 ounces a day (used to be a cinch for me, not sure why I struggle remembering to drink now), and eat at a deficit. I was around 148 pounds on New Years last year. At 155 now, I'd be thrilled to be under 150 by January 1.

Best wishes to all of you in reaching your goals in this challenge!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    Goals.progress report
    1.lose 8pounds...so stuck at current weightone pound down
    2. Develop and implement doable core regimenope..not yet
    3. Lose 2 inches waist...( is that too much?) one inch down!
    4. Decrease body fat 5%need to measure
    5. Finish thanksgiving race without reinjury.
    6. Decrease pace and increase running distanceworking on it
    7. Limit recreational snacking to one day/ week.still carb craving if exhausted
    7. Most important.... Log!
    so much better

• SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    goals to just get under 140 lbs
    once I get there then I will keep on with the last 10or so pounds.
    up my water consumption
    get plenty of rest
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    PS great job @barbhat13 my waist doesn't seem to be budging much.
  • barbhat13
    Options
    2020pinktogo....I regained weight loss in 2014 ( swore I would never) and it all seemed to go to my belly... Like a tire tube! So just regaining lost ground... Really need a core strengthening routine...

• barbhat13
    Options
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    Goals.
    1.lose 8pounds... down 4
    2. Develop and implement doable core regime not yet
    3. Lose 2 inches waist. one inch down
    4. Decrease body fat 5% down by 3%
    5. Finish thanksgiving race without reinjury. yes! Third in age group
    6. Decrease pace and increase running distance running doing fine
    7. Limit recreational snacking to one day/ week.too much snackingmes95bbskb1f.jpg

7. Most important.... Log! terrible