Options
mmebouchon
mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
Good luck everyone.

Replies

• caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    thank you. I've stayed the same, but am happy with that as I've had 2 holidays this month.
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I also stayed the same. I was down about 1.5 pounds early in the week, then got sick and sat on my bum for the past 3 days. I haven't been eating too much, but trying to drink tons of fluids....and I think the cold medicine has messed up my system. Oh well, I'm feeling a little better today - just have a stuffed head and cough - so I'll get out and walk the dogs for a short walk. I'm sure my weight loss will pick up again next week!!

Hope everyone else did well!! Have a great weekend!!!
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey all, siting on 155 this week, which is maybe a pound down. Have been cheating with bread and my strength class finished. Will hopefully do a bit better next week- I've just started the 30 day shred on top of the couple of gym sessions and derby training. I've extra free time being off work until next year so no excuse. Think I set a goal of 150 or 152 for November, must check the chart. That'd be pretty cool 'cos when I started this lark end of July, I estimated it would be Christmas before I hit 150.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    On maintenance - 152.8
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Nice one @tatho2014, you surpassed your overall goal! You must feel amazing!