Weekly and Daily Challenges!!

Options

Replies

• MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ok....don't tell anyone, but I'm not getting any work done at the office because of this. I'm completely distracted by this competition, but in a good way.

I'm in the process of trying to figure out who I've added from our team, so add me if I haven't already added you.

#GoPurpleForce
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    The cups is for a week.... which is only 8 cups a day ....which is 56 divided by 7

Yep :)

Also steps can be measured even by your smartphone :) pacer is the app. I have myself just ordered a pedometer. It's just 22 bucks :)
    what kind of pedometer did you order i am thinking about a misfit it only $24 or there is the ifit but just dont know much about them and a fitbit is to much money

• night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Ok....don't tell anyone, but I'm not getting any work done at the office because of this. I'm completely distracted by this competition, but in a good way.

I'm in the process of trying to figure out who I've added from our team, so add me if I haven't already added you.

#GoPurpleForce

Hehe Andy. This isn't my first challenge and tell you what I am so distracted myself at work. When I get up first thing I do is check on in here.

This is what I love about team challenges. Excitement that keeps you going
  • night_watcher
    Options
    chulipa wrote: »
    The cups is for a week.... which is only 8 cups a day ....which is 56 divided by 7

Yep :)

Also steps can be measured even by your smartphone :) pacer is the app. I have myself just ordered a pedometer. It's just 22 bucks :)
    what kind of pedometer did you order i am thinking about a misfit it only $24 or there is the ifit but just dont know much about them and a fitbit is to much money

It's something csx. It's just a pedometer nothing fancy like fitbit. I'll send you the amazon link.once I use my pc
  • vsoffen
    vsoffen Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    On the water glasses for the tracker, how many ml is a glass?
  • night_watcher
    Options
    vsoffen wrote: »
    On the water glasses for the tracker, how many ml is a glass?

250 i guess
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    In response to the processed food, the simple answer is that I try to avoid it all together. Processed meats and me don't get along, so it's easy to avoid that. My wife is a dietitian as well, so she is good about cooking with the good stuff and keeping us in check. With that said, I do like to indulge in to the junk food category from time to time.
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just took my measurements, how depressing! Adding everyone today, let me know if I missed you.
  • night_watcher
    Options
    deescrafty wrote: »
    OMG, I just took my measurements, how depressing! Adding everyone today, let me know if I missed you.

Hey its okay, at the end of this challenge, promise yourself that you will lose atleast 10% of these inches.

Welcome Aboard
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    So, I just logged the last 3 days. I'm going to try to be better about logging daily (except this weekend since I will be traveling). However, my new pedometer it NOT making it easy on me. I bought a cheapie pedometer just for this competition and it keeps resetting on me. Unfortunately, there is not a good place to put it where the reset button won't get hit while I'm at work. Saddness.
  • Scarlet_Be
    Scarlet_Be Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi all -- I had a system challenge with my pedometer and was in all day meetings for the past two days. No excuse but just to explain my absence.
  • night_watcher
    Options
    Scarlet_Be wrote: »
    Hi all -- I had a system challenge with my pedometer and was in all day meetings for the past two days. No excuse but just to explain my absence.

it's okay dear :) you're still here that is what matters
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Edit: Oops, posted on wrong thread!!
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    Ok Purple People...we have to pick up our socks, and start motivating each other. Let's start kickin' these other teams a@#, and win this thing!!
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Options
    Maybe getting extra steps ( walking) something wrong with my car its hard to bring it to the mechanic when you don`t know whats wrong.
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    sue_01 wrote: »
    Maybe getting extra steps ( walking) something wrong with my car its hard to bring it to the mechanic when you don`t know whats wrong.

Sorry that you are having care problems. They suck. But it sounds like you are burning a few extra calories :p
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I haven't done jumping jacks in at least 20 years but I always liked them They are much harder than I remember! Even my replacement knees are squeaking--literally!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    9500 steps + 10 min eliptical trainer sun (today)
    10350 steps + 60 min sat
    3712 + 40 min fri
    1682 + 60 min thurs
    8512 + 75min wed
    6838 + 40 min tues
    7451 + 140 min mon
    15950 + 165min sun (typical last week)

Looks like an average of an hour a day eliptical trainer plus stepping. Half of last week's totals which averaged over 2 hours per day training. Plus steps but given i have been unwell, remarkable! No spreadsheet can not open on my phone :(
  • MrWilson6
    Options
    Weekly Challenge....
    I hate to admit it, and it is by far my least favourite song, but I did a little bit if "whipping" and "ne-ne-ing" over the weekend. The other song that you will randomly see me busting a groove to, is Uptown Funk.
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I dance to Beyonce move your body.. learning the dance with my 10 year old daughter :D
This discussion has been closed.