The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    day two of where i walk. in the morning when i am at the lights i only cross around 24 kids and a lot of them are families so i am not working any more than about 15 minutes of the hour and half of that is crossing so walking, so about 45 min every day i walk in a small triangle shaped field where the town puts snow in the winter because it is beside the lights. this field only takes me 175 steps to walk the out side of the fielg
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    day two of where i walk. in the morning when i am at the lights i only cross around 24 kids and a lot of them are families so i am not working any more than about 15 minutes of the hour and half of that is crossing so walking, so about 45 min every day i walk in a small triangle shaped field where the town puts snow in the winter because it is beside the lights. this field only takes me 175 steps to walk the out side of the fielg
    can not keyboard the last word is field
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Anyone else notice us leading in terms of posts here and supporting each other? Let's keep it up!!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Anyone else notice us leading in terms of posts here and supporting each other? Let's keep it up!!

this is great i just wish it was the whole team not just about 5 or6 of us. wrote reminder messages to people who have not signed in 2 times this week. way to go blue. i have lost a pound plus the 7 water pounds this week how is everyone else doing?
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    doing black friday christmas shopping today so will be way over 500 extra steps. nearly done shopping just stockings left mostly. did a lot on line this year. how are all of you doing
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've had better weeks. I seem to be struggling with the side challenge. Not feeling to great this week - have a cold. It will pass though!

• letngo
    letngo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the challenge the holiday eating was more conscious: portion sizes better controlled, no full-plated seconds, and my weight is up from Monday BUT still 1.3 pounds below my challenge starting weight! I am pleased. A lot of driving today, but going to make a point to walk when I get to my destination AND face the real challenge- posting a picture. Have a great weekend everyone. Thank you for being here.
  • fareehafarrukh
    fareehafarrukh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's been such a busy week that I've had no time to workout. But I've still managed to keep my diet in check. Going to start exercising again from today. No matter how late it is. Have to wear those skinny jeans.
  • ravenzbaby47
    ravenzbaby47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! It's been such a busy week...I definitely did not eat nearly as much as I did last year..but still went overboard :/ today I have over16000 steps in :)
  • happykee
    happykee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I really went overboard with eating on Thursday, but am back on track today.
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sorry all, I've been MIA this week...my sister came in from NC and we've been visiting. I was down for my weigh-in, but yesterday (and today for that matter) was a hot mess, food wise! I'm glad I have Jazzercise tomorrow...
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    glad to see you all
  • letngo
    letngo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    y1y1cekluwzu.jpg
    So, I didn't walk until I got home and that was after dark so ended up on the treadmill, but did 3.5 miles. Not sure if the photo will upload.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    1 inch off either thigh and under 130lb barrier. Even if the latter is dehydration or craziness, I will take reduced thunder thighs- yahooo
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    1 inch off either thigh and under 130lb barrier. Even if the latter is dehydration or craziness, I will take reduced thunder thighs- yahooo

good going
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    well for the last day of where i like to walk i am going to talk about my favorite place but i only do it a couple times a year because it is a 5 hour hike. the snowmobile club uses the pipe line in the winter so there is a trail that i hike on. the first hour is cross country but there are yards joining on to it so still people around. then you hit the bush my favorite area. you have bout an hour and a half walk strait through the bush on an old lumber road that is never used other than hunting season or in the winter. you rarely see a person on this trail just you and nature. then you can either turn around and walk back or follow a rarely uses paved road for about an hour to the golf course and a trail that runs along the back side of it take this for an hour and when it ends you have about a 15 min. walk in a subdivision back to your car or for me a 45 minute walk home.but i love getting back to my roots and nature i was raised on a large piece of property in the country and spent more time in the bush then in town growing up. my extra walk today will be taking my dog for a play at the dog park after i get off work .
  • happykee
    happykee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1.5 loss this week. Hopefully a big loss next week!
  • fareehafarrukh
    fareehafarrukh Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Way to go! :)
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving. I'm sorry I've been mia but I logged over 15,000 steps every day we were there. I'm hoping the scale will be friendly to me tomorrow. I'm trying to post pics of my walks.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Hi guys. We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving. I'm sorry I've been mia but I logged over 15,000 steps every day we were there. I'm hoping the scale will be friendly to me tomorrow. I'm trying to post pics of my walks.
    hope you had fun
This discussion has been closed.