Starting again

Options
Hey everyone!
I weigh about 132 am 5'4 and want to be about 120. I just need some support to stay on track and be consistent in tracking all my food! I'll help you all out as well and together we can all do this!

Replies

• andreaameurer
    andreaameurer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Quit smoking 3 months ago, ballooned up to 140. Ugh. Wanna be 120 again
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi me too - worked really hard and lost 38lblast year - blinked - started picking at food- just Coz I thought I could - put on 14lb - have lost 4lb but finding it hard to stay on track xx
  • BeStrongBeFitBeHealthy
    Options
    Same! Lost 40 pounds including 10 on the whole30. Completed the whole30 in July, gained back those 10 pounds plus another 6
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    We could be twins! but for the age :) I am almost 15 yrs older :)
    All last yr I was 134 @ 5' 4" This year I have almost maintained 128-129 and wanna be 120.
    I have no problems sticking to a workout routine, but lack motivation and discipline in grazing and over indulging in stuff.
    Lets plan to stay on track through the holidays in workouts and good eating habits!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    mnsmov15 wrote: »
    We could be twins! but for the age :) I am almost 15 yrs older :)
    All last yr I was 134 @ 5' 4" This year I have almost maintained 128-129 and wanna be 120.
    I have no problems sticking to a workout routine, but lack motivation and discipline in grazing and over indulging in stuff.
    Lets plan to stay on track through the holidays in workouts and good eating habits!

Triplets?

I weigh about 131 am 5'4 and want to be about 120.
    Lets nail this holiday challenge and have some fun!
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! It's crazy that everything and everyone is going through about the same thing, same height, same weight, and same goals. Me too! I've been feeling alone and sometimes its harder when others don't see you as being overweight. I need support! Logging has been hard and I've been see-sawing on how to accomplish the weight loss goal. Low carb, low fat, clean eating, etc., etc., etc. I've even tried to convince myself that logging everything I eat is "too hard". Of course, I've been eating things that I don't want to log so that could be one of the reasons too. In the past I have met my goal weight and held it for 3-5 years, but ... Regardless, I would love to join you!