Nov 14 weigh in

Options
Well, my cold is nearly gone so I really had a chance to work out and eat better this week. It worked! I lost 2 more pounds!!

How did you do this week?

Replies

• ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've been sick for the past week, so it wasn't quite the stellar loss I was hoping to get me back on track after eating poorly for all of October...but I am closer to my end of September weight than to my end of October weight so I'm making progress in the right direction!
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey folks. The overall scale figure is saying up but the fat percentage reading is right down. This kind of upset me at first until I had some advice from people who told me this is very common when starting a new strength training program- I've been trying out the 30 day shred and I'm on day 10. Weight can apparently go up but you will lose inches, and as this is happening I'll take it! I won't lie, I was eating a little bit more as I was feeling more hungry than usual but I didn't go hugely over my calorie allotment. I did eat into my earned exercise calories though, which I don't normally do. I did go over a couple of times as well. The higher number frightened me and despite the good and common sense advice regarding weight training, I'm going to be more careful this week, just in case I was slipping! I doubt I'll hit my November goal of 150 now, but I may skim 152 with some effort. Good luck this week everyone!