No-Gain November Week 3 Check-In (11/16-11/22)

Options

Replies

• petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    New week - I'm not even going to track the weekend, it was bad!

11/16/15
    1. Hit 10,000 steps on my FitBit, either through normal walking or on my treadmill - no, 7321
    2. Stay under 35 grams of carbs (net) 27/21 net
    3. Stay under 1360 calories without eating back FitBit adjusted exercise calories 1250
    4. Lose 5 pounds this month and then get under 200 lbs. by the end of the year. Currently 204 (down 3.8 from start of November)
    5. Log EVERYTHING that goes in to my mouth - yup did a decent job of that
    6. Pre-plan weekday lunches to avoid the cafeteria or fast food - made three salads Sunday afternoon for yesterday, today and tomorrow's lunches. On Thursday and Friday I'll grab some pre-portioned leftovers from the freezer to eat. Took out pre-portioned Ziploc bag of spaghetti squash out of freezer last night for tonight's supper to smother it with No Sugar Added spaghetti sauce with hot Italian sausage, some mushrooms and covered in melty cheese! :)
    7. Continue C25K - set alarm for 5:00 this morning and succeeded in dragging my butt out of bed and did Week 2, Day 3 this morning! Should have no problem meeting my step goal today...sitting at 6632 already and it's not even 9:00 a.m.

11/17/15
    1. Hit 10,000 steps on my FitBit, either through normal walking or on my treadmill 11531
    2. Stay under 35 grams of carbs (net) 40/31 net
    3. Stay under 1360 calories without eating back FitBit adjusted exercise calories 1229
    4. Lose 5 pounds this month and then get under 200 lbs. by the end of the year. Currently 204. (down 3.8 from start of November)
    5. Log EVERYTHING that goes in to my mouth - Logged mostly everything, think I might have to remove this goal since there are things I don't log because I know I won't go over my FitBit adjusted calories
    6. Pre-plan weekday lunches to avoid the cafeteria or fast food - yes, eating salad #3 today for lunch that I prepared Sunday. Also brought two frozen pre-portioned containers of leftovers for tomorrow and Friday. I'm staying at BF's tonight so won't have "MY" food available to bring tomorrow and Friday I have a 7:00 a.m. meeting at work and won't have time in the morning.
    7. Continue C25K - yesterday morning, yes. Today I just did about 35 minutes on the treadmill on my own without running the app.

11/18/15
    1. Hit 10,000 steps on my FitBit, either through normal walking or on my treadmill
    2. Stay under 35 grams of carbs (net)
    3. Stay under 1360 calories without eating back FitBit adjusted exercise calories
    4. Lose 5 pounds this month and then get under 200 lbs. by the end of the year. Currently 203. (down 4.8 from start of November)
    5. Log EVERYTHING that goes in to my mouth
    6. Pre-plan weekday lunches to avoid the cafeteria or fast food
    7. Continue C25K
  • Nhaas37
    Nhaas37 Posts: 47 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. Just got back from vacation and need a kick in the pants. Starting weight 180

My Goals are -

1. Under 80g net carbs ( just finished a kickstart with ideal protein now working on this with real food instead )
    2. Stay under 1380 calories
    3. Listen to my hunger cues
    4. 30 mins of some form of exercise daily
    5. pack and plan my meals daily
    6. Log all food
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Had leg cramps wake me this morning! I slipped with the salt tablets since my whirlwind travels this past weekend!
    If I put them out of sight I forget. They are back out on the bathroom counter now!
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    Had leg cramps wake me this morning! I slipped with the salt tablets since my whirlwind travels this past weekend!
    If I put them out of sight I forget. They are back out on the bathroom counter now!

Just got the salt tabs I ordered for Mom yesterday. She tried one last night. She was still abed when I left so I don't know if she's feeling a difference. She did complain about the size of the tabs (she has trouble swallowing pills). Maybe I'll get her a salt lick instead.
  • glossbones
    Options
    Beginning weight: 145.2 (that's 11/2's weight.. Nov 1's was a dehydrated fluke)
    Goal weight: 139.99999 (just wanna dip under 140!)

Monday, 11/16:
    +1 Carbs: 16/30g
    +1 Logged Food
    +1 Weigh-in: 141.4 (nc)
    +1 Exercise: Parking Far Away, movement while cooking three recipes after work
    (0) Steps: 4,500 / 5,000
    +1 Water: 105/80oz
    +1 Skip the carby options (avoided the optional wasabi popcorn with dinner)
    Ooh, you know, I just realized I forgot to do the no-dairy line (I copied and pasted from last Monday, before I started no dairy).
    +1 No dairy products (except butter)
    Drumsticks Earned: 7/8

Tuesday, 11/17:
    +1 Carbs: 30/30g
    +1 Logged Food
    +1 Weigh-in: 141.6 (+)
    +1 Exercise: Parking Far Away, a bit of manic pacing
    (0) Steps: 4,741 / 5,000
    +1 Water: 85/80oz
    +1 Skip the carby options (despite my carbs being higher than normal for the day, it was cumulative, not a wallop in one serving)
    Drumsticks Earned: 7/8

Wednesday, 11/18:
    +1 Carbs: 19/30g
    +1 Logged Food
    +1 Weigh-in: 141.2 (–)
    +1 Exercise: Parking Far Away, extra trips out, cooking-related movement
    +1 Steps: 5,151 / 5,000
    +1 Water: 93/80oz
    +1 Skip the carby options
    Drumsticks Earned: 8/8

I am eating over 1000 calories of pork belly each day for lunch this week (not letting that go to waste!). Seriously. And I'm dropping weight like it's hot. This morning it's at 140.8. It's not the quantity of calories, folks. In case you needed a reminder.

Holiday Drumsticks of November:
    Week One:
    holiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.png
    Week Two:
    holiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.png
    Week Three:
    holiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.png

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Week 3:

SW: 159.2 (11/02/15)
    CW: 158.6 (11/17/15)
    GW: 155 (by 1/01/16)

November Goals:
    Review basics and get back to following more carefully
    10,000 steps per day (work days); 5,000 steps per day (weekend)
    Keep at around 40 net carbs per day
    Log Food Daily
    Additional exercise at least 3 times a week (yoga, weight lifting, biking)

11/16 - 11/18 - been doing well. Again during the work week it's easy to do everything I want to do. Weekends are so much harder. Maybe I'm just lazy by the time the weekend rolls in?? :) But one thing I noticed this week...on Sunday when I went to the brewery and had some carbs (not much but I had carbs I normally don't have), my tummy has been sore. It's finally starting to feel better and my body is letting go of water weight. So on Sunday I only had a few sips of beer, a piece of rye crisp at lunch and a lot of popcorn. Monday my weight was up a full lb (water) and by Monday night my tummy was getting sore. Not sure if it was gluten from the beer/rye crisp or the popcorn (it wasn't buttery at all just salty). It will be interesting to do a test sometime and just have some gluten and see how I feel. Love experiments!!!

11/18 - another good day however since I made a new board on pinterest, I spent my evening pinning and looking for just the right cover pic and never got around to exercising :)
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    New week - I'm not even going to track the weekend, it was bad!

11/16/15
    1. Hit 10,000 steps on my FitBit, either through normal walking or on my treadmill - no, 7321
    2. Stay under 35 grams of carbs (net) 27/21 net
    3. Stay under 1360 calories without eating back FitBit adjusted exercise calories 1250
    4. Lose 5 pounds this month and then get under 200 lbs. by the end of the year. Currently 204 (down 3.8 from start of November)
    5. Log EVERYTHING that goes in to my mouth - yup did a decent job of that
    6. Pre-plan weekday lunches to avoid the cafeteria or fast food - made three salads Sunday afternoon for yesterday, today and tomorrow's lunches. On Thursday and Friday I'll grab some pre-portioned leftovers from the freezer to eat. Took out pre-portioned Ziploc bag of spaghetti squash out of freezer last night for tonight's supper to smother it with No Sugar Added spaghetti sauce with hot Italian sausage, some mushrooms and covered in melty cheese! :)
    7. Continue C25K - set alarm for 5:00 this morning and succeeded in dragging my butt out of bed and did Week 2, Day 3 this morning! Should have no problem meeting my step goal today...sitting at 6632 already and it's not even 9:00 a.m.

11/17/15
    1. Hit 10,000 steps on my FitBit, either through normal walking or on my treadmill 11531
    2. Stay under 35 grams of carbs (net) 40/31 net
    3. Stay under 1360 calories without eating back FitBit adjusted exercise calories 1229
    4. Lose 5 pounds this month and then get under 200 lbs. by the end of the year. Currently 204. (down 3.8 from start of November)
    5. Log EVERYTHING that goes in to my mouth - Logged mostly everything, think I might have to remove this goal since there are things I don't log because I know I won't go over my FitBit adjusted calories
    6. Pre-plan weekday lunches to avoid the cafeteria or fast food - yes, eating salad #3 today for lunch that I prepared Sunday. Also brought two frozen pre-portioned containers of leftovers for tomorrow and Friday. I'm staying at BF's tonight so won't have "MY" food available to bring tomorrow and Friday I have a 7:00 a.m. meeting at work and won't have time in the morning.
    7. Continue C25K - yesterday morning, yes. Today I just did about 35 minutes on the treadmill on my own without running the app.

11/18/15
    1. Hit 10,000 steps on my FitBit, either through normal walking or on my treadmill 130103 - will probably not hit my step goal today because I will not have time to get any extra exercise besides my normal steps
    2. Stay under 35 grams of carbs (net) 23/18 net
    3. Stay under 1360 calories without eating back FitBit adjusted exercise calories 1109
    4. Lose 5 pounds this month and then get under 200 lbs. by the end of the year. Currently 203. (down 4.8 from start of November) - Was not at home this morning so unable to weigh
    5. Log EVERYTHING that goes in to my mouth - no, but nothing major
    6. Pre-plan weekday lunches to avoid the cafeteria or fast food - have pre-portioned leftovers at work for today and tomorrow's lunches that I pulled out of my freezer yesterday
    7. Continue C25K - probably won't have a chance to continue until Monday night or Tuesday morning because I won't be at home this weekend.

11/19/15
    1.Hit 10,000 steps on my FitBit, either through normal walking or on my treadmill
    2.Stay under 35 grams of carbs (net)
    3.Stay under 1360 calories without eating back FitBit adjusted exercise calories
    4.Lose 5 pounds this month and then get under 200 lbs. by the end of the year. Currently 203. (down 4.8 from start of November)
    5.Log EVERYTHING that goes in to my mouth
    6.Pre-plan weekday lunches to avoid the cafeteria or fast food
    7.Continue C25K
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    Options
    My back is the devil. URGGGGGGH! That is all. Nothing to be done about it. Just suffer it until it cuts the BS.

Wed, 11/18:

Water: 80/80oz check.jpg
    Electrolytes Good: check.jpg
    Logged Food: check.jpg
    Exercise as Planned?: 30ish min. Leslie Sansone Walk Strong (cardio and strength training intervals-low impact) Screw you back, don't care what you say. check.jpg
    At or Under Carb Level: 31/50g check.jpg
    At or Under Calorie Limit: Yup. check.jpg
    Planned Day Ahead: Yes! check.jpg
    7/7

November Drumsticks of Meatiness Collected!
    holiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.png

• slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Summary for Wed 11.18.

SW (11.1.15) 151
    CW (today) 149 (back up to where I thought)
    GW 146.

Water: OK
    Logged Food: Yes
    Exercise as Planned?: Yes. At lunch
    At or Under Carb Level: Yes. 10g. Skipped bfast and lunch yesterday. Worked straight through...
    At or Under Calorie Limit: Yes.
    Planned Day Ahead: Finally stocked the fridge with goodness. Brought salmon for lunch today. Yippee.
  • glossbones
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    My back is the devil. URGGGGGGH! That is all. Nothing to be done about it. Just suffer it until it cuts the BS.

What's your specific back woe? (I mean actual woe there, not acronym woe!) I have lots of amazing back stretches that have done wonders for me. I'd love to send you the info.
  • baconslave
    Options
    glossbones wrote: »
    baconslave wrote: »

What's your specific back woe? (I mean actual woe there, not acronym woe!) I have lots of amazing back stretches that have done wonders for me. I'd love to send you the info.

Got my "Group" stuff to work finally. Good grief. :frowning:

Short version:
    Broke tailbone at age 10.
    Off and on for no reason at all the lower back acts up. I've been exercising my rear off for a year hardcore and no problems. Suddenly overnight it screws up. That's what my back does. Messes up over nothing at all out of nowhere.

Causes sciatica in both legs all the way down, left side worse than right, swelling in the lower back, and the muscles to clench painfully all over the lower back.

Standing causes the muscles to clench and inflame. Sitting is ok in some positions not in others. Lying down is fine, unless I need to turn over, in which case it hurts a lot.

There...THAT'S the short version. :lol:
    I'm about to the point where I will willingly flip upside down on DH's inversion table. That's desperation right there.
  • glossbones
    Options
    I never find that the inversion table helps my sciatic pain. I have SI related issues, so while our injury isn't the same, I find the same position-related pain as you.

Have you tried squeezing your "second butt" muscles when you're in a position that hurts? These are the muscles on the southern hemisphere of your bottom, not the ones that make the dimples.

Check out foundationtraining.com (they have lots of videos on YouTube, you don't have to buy their DVD to get the basic founder pose that helps my neck and back with just 30-60 seconds a day).
  • baconslave
    Options
    Thanks, I'll look into it.
    I'm dying right now. Been on my feet for 1.5 hrs teaching and making lunch. This is preposterous! I wonder how many calories I burn praying, sweating, and gritting my teeth. :lol: If I have to bend over and pick up one more darn thing right now, I'm going to curl up in the fetal position on the floor and make them fend for themselves. It'll be like the Hunger Games up in here in 2 hours, tops.
  • glossbones
    Options
    31a4xiZ1lmL._SY300_.jpg
  • baconslave
    Options
    glossbones wrote: »
    31a4xiZ1lmL._SY300_.jpg

Now if you could just email me that...lol!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Week 3:

SW: 159.2 (11/02/15)
    CW: 158.6 (11/17/15)
    GW: 155 (by 1/01/16)

November Goals:
    Review basics and get back to following more carefully
    10,000 steps per day (work days); 5,000 steps per day (weekend)
    Keep at around 40 net carbs per day
    Log Food Daily
    Additional exercise at least 3 times a week (yoga, weight lifting, biking)

11/16 - 11/18 - been doing well. Again during the work week it's easy to do everything I want to do. Weekends are so much harder. Maybe I'm just lazy by the time the weekend rolls in?? :) But one thing I noticed this week...on Sunday when I went to the brewery and had some carbs (not much but I had carbs I normally don't have), my tummy has been sore. It's finally starting to feel better and my body is letting go of water weight. So on Sunday I only had a few sips of beer, a piece of rye crisp at lunch and a lot of popcorn. Monday my weight was up a full lb (water) and by Monday night my tummy was getting sore. Not sure if it was gluten from the beer/rye crisp or the popcorn (it wasn't buttery at all just salty). It will be interesting to do a test sometime and just have some gluten and see how I feel. Love experiments!!!

11/18 - another good day however since I made a new board on pinterest, I spent my evening pinning and looking for just the right cover pic and never got around to exercising :)

11/19 - food was good, didn't get in enough steps. Visited with daughter last night instead of exercising :) but scale is down almost a pound today :)
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    11.19.2015 Thursday Summary

SW 11.1.15 151
    CW 149 - And stuck...
    GW 146.

Water: OK
    Logged Food: Yes
    Exercise as Planned?: No
    At or Under Carb Level: 18g
    At or Under Calorie Limit: Yes
    Planned Day Ahead: Today I have a candidate I-view. So eating lunch in the café again. They are serving duck with brussel sprouts and farro. Hope it's not mixed together with the veg.

Perfect food day yesterday. I avoided a drink and ice cream temptations at the end of the day. Had tea instead. Good girl!
  • baconslave
    Options
    Back is still the devil. Le sigh...
    People keep telling me to rest. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do that with 4 kids to homeschool and feed and referee.
    I did take a slow walk yesterday, because sitting was starting to hurt. From the pressure on my tailbone.
    If I had decent insurance, I'd go make the dummies xray my lower back and figure out once and for all what the deal is. But I don't. So I'll white-knuckle my way through until it decides it is going to heal. Just like I've been forced to do with the chronic fatigue.

Thurs, 11/19:

Water: 80/80oz check.jpg
    Exercise as Planned?: 30ish min shuffle around the yard. Snail's pace. check.jpg
    At or Under Carb Level: 35/50g check.jpg
    At or Under Calorie Limit: Yup. check.jpg
    7/7

holiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.png

• baconslave
    Options
    Calories went to hell last night. I have got to do something about those stupid nuts on my counter!

Well, it turns out that my body is even stupider than I thought. It wasn't my back that was causing the pain in my back. I have a raging kidney infection that showed zero symptoms and then slammed me with terrible back pain. Yesterday afternoon, I started getting real symptoms other than excruciating back pain. And DH and I figured it out. Finally. I've been flushing water and cranberry extract like mad. And was actually able to exercise later. I DO NOT want to go to the dr as everything, despite the ridiculous premiums I pay, is straight out of pocket. So I'm hoping my ignorant body will kick this thing. The pain is the worst in the morning. Once I start drinking gallons of water it gets better.

So much nonsense this week!!!
    But it's Saturday and I'm tracking. And NO BOOZE.

Fri, 11/20:

Water: 120/80oz check.jpg
    Exercise as Planned?: 30 min aerobics vid. Leslie Sansone Walk/Kick with added weights. check.jpg
    At or Under Carb Level: 50/50g check.jpg
    At or Under Calorie Limit: Nope nope nope.thumbdown.gif
    6/7

holiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.pngholiday-drumstick.png

• glossbones
    Options
    Glad it's something you can treat fairly quickly on your own!! It is Saturday, I'm beyond the "no booze" point but still being good.