Time to get moving again!

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
I'm back from 2-weeks of vacay. Already miss the beach and sunshine. Came back to a loooooad of email/tasks at work. It's like shoveling beach sand with a teaspoon. Only gained 3 lbs on vacation (a gift) and am back in the saddle with MFP.

Tomorrow, November 17th, I will begin Week 6, Day 1. Is anybody at that point yet?

Replies

• Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm new. What is this group about exactly?
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @Kpablo !

This group is for people doing the Couch to 5K program.

We're here to share our experiences and cheer each other on. Yay us!
  • Mangsney
    Mangsney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late, but welcome back, @DeeDiddyGee!

I have unfortunately not gone 'running' for quite a while now. The weather here is dark, wet and generally miserable, and I keep sleeping way too late... :(
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Dee! Totally wish I was at the beach now! The sun is out here but it's only 50° and I am freezing!

I just got back in the gym this week and before my 3 week hiatus I had been on W4, but I'm going to do W3 for a couple more weeks before moving to W4.

Good luck with W6! :)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Dee! Totally wish I was at the beach now! The sun is out here but it's only 50° and I am freezing!

I just got back in the gym this week and before my 3 week hiatus I had been on W4, but I'm going to do W3 for a couple more weeks before moving to W4.

Good luck with W6! :)

Good plan! I am repeating Week 5 so that I have it solidly under my belt.